'87 Turbo T 90 K miles in So. CA

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guys,

I bought this car for my wife back in January of this year from the 2nd owner who had owned it since 1992. He sold it due to financial reasons and a new baby on the way. When I first got it there were quite a few small mechanical issues that needed to be addressed and I'll list the items that have been replaced. My wife and I have come to the realization that we have too many cars (5 between 2 drivers) and something needs to give. Unfortunately the Turbo T needs to find a new home. Here's a list of the new items on the car since January of this year.

Engine:

New Springs, timing chain, bearings, front cover gasket, rear seal, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, water pump, motor mounts (HR parts DS, stock PS) new crank sensor, GM wires and plugs.

Other items:

New battery, New Red Armstrong XP fuel pump and filter, R134 A/C conversion (blows cold), newer radiator, newer power master system, newer tires. Front brake pads are new, rears have been inspected and drums were turned. Trans works well and shifts firm. All drivetrain #'s match. Paint is presentable but 20 years old. Asking price is $8750 and is not negotiable

Thanks for looking

Neal

Attachments

• 87 T lt side.JPG
    87 T lt side.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 981
Neal we are having a small get together on sunday 7-22-07 in dana point ca,, witch is 35miles from you buick guys come on out bring the silver t-type is it still for sale???? call me if it is 714-457-6839 Rafael

Ralph,

Thanks for the invite but this Sunday is already booked up for me. Are you guys getting together at your pizza resturant? BTW, the car is still for sale but I have interest from a guy in AZ. He's on a business trip until Sunday, I guess I know more then. I'll give you a call.

THX

Neal

Guy's,

I wanted to add my other e-mail address and phone # since I can be difficult to reach sometimes. My # is (858)495-0145 and E-mail nsteward@san.rr.com.

Thanks for looking

Neal

In my original ad I said that the price in not negotiable. Truthfully it might be a little bit. Not looking for trades but would like to see the car go to a good home.

Thanks

Neal

well i guy back off in buying my suburban ill give you a call once i sell it guess