87 TURBO T $6000 FIRM !!! connecticut T TOPS/ new engine / posi , tons of options

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttaowner

i bought this car about 3 years ago for $7500 off a member on here and my original intentions were to pull some of the upgrades/performance parts off and break even on the car and get the parts for free but the economy took a tumble and i guess at this point i dont mind payinf for what i got!!!

i have over $4000 worth of reciepts for the rebuilt engine and getting it back in the car and associated parts related to the rebuild. car currently has a stock turbo and stock size injectors. engine has a 212 212 comp cams flat tappet cam,cometic headgaskets,arp rod bolts,arp headbolts,arp mainstuds,double roller timing chain,heads were ported but by whom i have no clue?new crank sensor,new knock sensor ,new water pump,new pypes exhaust and a bunch of other new stuff i cant remember right now.

this is a really loaded up car with tons of options. digital dash,t tops,bucket seats,right side in dash mirror control,pw,pl,tilt,cruise, POWER ANTENNA THAT WORKS !!! concert sound2, twilight sentinel,g80/posi ,wo2/black trim

i bought this car with 1000 miles on the engine and i roughly put another 6000 on the car when i bought it so the engine roughly has about 7000 miles on it.
i currently have 9 of these cars and it probably wont hurt to bad to get rid of a couple.

car could use a pair of doors as the bottoms were patched up once already and could use some love again. car also needs rear bumper fillers obviously. front fillers are good.

when i drove this car reguarly 2 years ago with a diffrent set of wheels on it i got tons of compliments and lots of thumbs up and i dont know why but this car seemed to draw more attention than all the others i have been driving the last 8 years!!

is this car perfect no!!! price reflects condition!!! we have all seen some turbo t's going for $20,000-$25,000 WILL THIS ISNT ONE OF THOSE CARS!!!! this car is probably worth more in pieces than toghther but since i rip these cars apart all the time i figured i would try to let a intact one escape back into the world

$6000 firm not a dollar less!!!!

i would also take another 86-87 intercooled car in trade OR 89 TTA OR PREFER 86 WH1 or some other odd ball like a vinal top car ,astroroof,unusal color like rosewood,gold,silver or light blue or??? i also could trade you 2 cars if your car is in way better shape

no other trades !!! i dont need a motorcycle, dont need a boat, i dont need your 1983 hyundai either!!! no trades OTHER THAN WHATS IN MY LIST ABOVE !!!!!!

100_0624.jpg

100_0611.jpg

grey87t003.jpg

grey87t004.jpg

grey87t002.jpg

grey87t001.jpg

grey87t007.jpg

grey87t008.jpg

grey87t010.jpg

grey87t006.jpg

your posted note maybe true ian affraid you can't believe much of whats said I am not perfect but if I say I will do something then I will do it if you have my word then you have my bond I just may call here someday soon:(

I am looking for a "1987 turbo t" but have always thought that the RPO tag should have WE4 on it. Am I right, or am I wrong in thinking that?

I am looking for a "1987 turbo t" but have always thought that the RPO tag should have WE4 on it. Am I right, or am I wrong in thinking that?

my we4 is pictured below. a we4 is a all black car,black trim,black bumpers,no header panel emblem, no rear spoiler and a all grey interior ,they also dont have the regal emblems on the quarters

iphone099.jpg

iphone098.jpg

Yes Nice Ride ! Thanks for keeping this one together . Now you are making me manuver around cars and space,I'm sure Ill see you on some stuff sometime soon on my other T. Than I could see this one.:biggrin:

James, as you soon to be new neighbor you may see me sooner than later if this one doesnt go in the next month or two.

I have 8 turbo regals here and i would like to maybe sell 1or 2 or maybe even 3 of them

84gnv6 car is still available and clear out your pm box. anybody that knows him please give him the messages thanks

James,
I'm glad you're a long drive from Michigan and red interior isn't my favorite color, or I'd be making space for that car. I love the exterior color on that. GLWS. Dennis

James,
I'm glad you're a long drive from Michigan and red interior isn't my favorite color, or I'd be making space for that car. I love the exterior color on that. GLWS. Dennis
Fly in and drive it home !!! I have a bunch of grey interior that i could swap out for the maroon.

will consider a syclone or typhoon trade of equal value. no rotted trucks !!!! need paint or other work is fine! also i dont feel like traveling so plan on meeting me around connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.