87 Turbo Limited Grey Leather Seat Upholstery

jawort0

I am judging interest for the original grey leather interior seat upholstery from my 87 Turbo T Limited. It is my understanding there were only approx 200 Turbo Limiteds sold with leather. I purchased the Gbodyparts.com Limited interior upholstery, so I thought I would find out if there is any interest in these. The rear seat both upper and lower is in good used condition with no major flaws. The passenger upper is in good usable condition. The passenger lower has the carpet like section pulled from the leather. The driver upper has been cut from the seat belt. The driver lower is split along the original stitching. The head rest covers are in good condition.

Again, this is for the upholstery only. The seats themselves have been recovered and are not being considered for sale.

I am seeing if there is any interest in these parts. If so, please PM me.

Thanks, Joe

The following pieces are in good usable shape with no tears

Back Upper
Back Lower
Passenger Upper
Both headrests

The following pieces have issues - Could be used to patch other seats

Passenger Lower - Carpet section pulled from leather
Driver Lower - Leather Split
Driver Upper - Vinyl cut from seat belt

Due to these issues, I am looking to sell off each piece as needed. If there is no interest here soon, these piece will be going on ebay.

Thanks, Joe

I have listed prices below, but I am open to offers. Thanks, Joe

Back Upper - $150
Back Lower - $150
Passenger Upper - $100
Both headrests - $100

Passenger Lower - Carpet section pulled from leather - $50
Driver Lower - Leather Split - $50
Driver Upper - Vinyl cut from seat belt - $50

87LimitedT, give me a day or two to send you pics. I am out of town today for New Years.

Thanks, Joe

Small pics attached. I can email larger versions.

Attachments

• DSC03211.JPE
    DSC03211.JPE
    14.4 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC03212.JPE
    DSC03212.JPE
    14.9 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC03213.JPE
    DSC03213.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 384
  • DSC03214.JPE
    DSC03214.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 384
  • DSC03215.JPE
    DSC03215.JPE
    15.2 KB · Views: 383
Price Reduced!

I am moving and need these gone.

How does $200 sound for the entire kit? Complete 87 grey Limited leather uphostery.

Thanks, Joe

I've got lots of fond memories about these seat covers. We had some good times sitting on those covers back in the day :smile:

Last chance!

I am moving in two weeks. If I still have them when I move the price is going back up to the original price since I will have had to go through the trouble of moving them. What I am selling them for now is almost not worth it to me as it only can help the value of the car to keep the original upholstery with the car.

Last chance at $200 for the set...

Not to hijack but where did you come up with the #200 for T Limited's? I've been told 499 and i've been told its more... Oonce again sorry to hijack. :redface:

I am judging interest for the original grey leather interior seat upholstery from my 87 Turbo T Limited. It is my understanding there were only approx 200 Turbo Limiteds sold with leather. I purchased the Gbodyparts.com Limited interior upholstery, so I thought I would find out if there is any interest in these. The rear seat both upper and lower is in good used condition with no major flaws. The passenger upper is in good usable condition. The passenger lower has the carpet like section pulled from the leather. The driver upper has been cut from the seat belt. The driver lower is split along the original stitching. The head rest covers are in good condition.

Again, this is for the upholstery only. The seats themselves have been recovered and are not being considered for sale.

I am seeing if there is any interest in these parts. If so, please PM me.

Thanks, Joe

I have read it somewhere here before. There were alot of leather Limiteds, but of the 1035, I have heard only 200 were leather. Based on the percentage I have seen of leather turbo Limiteds, I would think it would be more than 200 as well.

Cheers, Joe

Price Further Reduced!

$150 for everything below:
Upper & Lower Back Seat
Passenger Upper
Both headrests

$50 for the three things below:
Passenger Lower - Carpet section pulled from leather
Driver Lower - Leather Split
Driver Upper - Vinyl cut from seat belt

The damaged three pieces are perfect for patching existing upholstery. $150 is a great deal for good headrests, back seat and the passenger side upper. For $150 I will throw in the damaged pieces as well for the entire set.

Thanks, Joe

Final Reduction

Final price for eveything listed is $100 plus shipping. I have recently had a life changing event in the family and really need the money.

Thanks, Joe