87 Turbo Buick "T" F/S

In all honesty....the shocks are the best Monroe had too offer. When I put the suspension back together I had planned on QA1s. I was ancious to get the car out and driving so I slapped in the Monroes because they were 5 minutes away. But the car rides fantastic with them. There is no doubt in my mind that the QA1s are not only a better performing shock but they would also help with the cars launching capability.
When I had the TE-44 turbo and 42.5lb injectors I went 11.80s all day on the drag radials. I threw on the slicks and went 11.50 off a foot brake launch. Most guys told me that was about the best I`d get out of that TE-44 so actually the shocks didn`t seem to be much of a concern.
I just didn`t think they were a priority....

I need to put a set of shocks on the rear of my car is the reason I ask..Those looked nice. The Monroes had that polished finish on them? Thx

The shocks are just the way they came. I always kept them clean and thru some wax on`em every time I detailed the underneath. I guess after a few times they started to gloss up a bit.

LOL..You're crazy man. I mean who polishes a shock? Is that what they call it in NY? : )

Thx for the info. Someone is going to get one of the cleanest cars around.

Anyone can call it whatever they want....LOL

Call it anal, call it ocd, call it meticulous....

In my garage I like to call it near perfect, because no car is perfect. Every car has a flaw or two here and there. I just like my stuff clean...

near perfect indeed.
wish i was in the market, i love this car.

just curious here as why this one is getting the boot, rather than one of your stockers??

I`ve basically had the Buick bug for 10 years now or so. The 87 will be the next to go. Maybe I`ll keep the 86 for the T-tops.
With this car I just had one goal in mind....fast with class! I wanted a super clean car that ran 10s. While I didn`t get the time slip (yet) I`m pretty confident my combo will get it there. So I pretty much accomplished what I wanted to do when I bought this one.
Now its time to rotate the stock (as they say) and start a new project.

For me thats 99% of the fun....

ttt...

Spring time approaching quickly.
Take a close look at my photos, this car is done right.

They say its a buyers market and in the case of this car...it is!

You`d invest double what I`m asking.

Any questions please e-mail me.

Thanks

The 87 is as clean as my T...top and bottom. All stock. 7000miles with some change.

I couldn`t take under $30,000.00 for that.

But it might be the one to keep.

The 86 is next to go.

The brakes are stock all the way around. New rotors, drums, pads and shoes. All hardware and s-10 brake cylinders.

For those interested...summer is here and I`ve renewed the registration and inspection.

I`ve got a new camcorder. For those interested I`d be willing to e-mail short video clips of something specific. I`m new to the video thing and just learning my camera so I`m not claiming to create a movie or anything.

Any questions e-mail me.

$21,000.00 takes the car. I have a car trailer and will deliver within a reasonable distance but not out of New York State.