87 Turbo Buick "T" F/S

REGALTURBO

I Am The Master..Master..
Something in the garage needs to go...time for a new project.
My list of mods can take up an entire page. I`ve done this car front bumper to back bumper. During the rebuild everything has been either been repainted, replated or powdercoated. Replaced all hardware with stainless steel unless I couldn`t find the right size or safety mattered. Completely repainted laser straight body with Valspar single stage urethane including firewall with original GM chassis black semi-gloss. Completely rebuilt suspension front and rear, all powdercoated semi-gloss black. Moser axles, stainless steel brake lines, Eaton posi, Air-bags, H&R rear anti-sway bar, upper and lower control arms, drive-shaft loop, etc...
Engine rebuilt .010 over, Ross Pistons, Total seal rings, Champion race heads and matching Champion intake, Jay Jackson throttle body, Comp Cam 212-212, ARP hardware throughout motor, Billet mains, CPT-66 BB Turbo, Terry Houston downpipe, Stock location stretched intercooler, Cotton`s 3in exhaust, Razors Alky injection with Turbo Tweak 93 octane chip.2000 miles on rebuilt motor. Rebuilt tranny with billet internals, powdercoated housing and Art Carr 9in non-lockup. New windshield, new headlight bezels,new side marker lights, new grille, new door handles, new parking light bezels, new weatherstrips,new emblems. The list goes on and on. I can write about this car all day. Every invoice available for everything I did to this car. Original window sticker. Clean NY title. Runs perfect. Smooth ride. 10 second recipe set-up. Slicks with matching wheels. PM me for entire detail on rebuild and more pictures. I have it for sale locally for $24,950.00. I strongly recommend that an appointment set up to see this car in person. Perfectly detailed top and bottom.

NEW PRICE TO SELL $22,000.00

Attachments

• bu21.JPG
    bu21.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 3,085
  • bu13.JPG
    bu13.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 3,084
  • bu26.JPG
    bu26.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 3,054
  • bu02.JPG
    bu02.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 3,070
  • bu23.JPG
    bu23.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 3,061
A few more for those interested.....

Attachments

• bu10.JPG
    bu10.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,027
  • bu29.JPG
    bu29.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 3,023
  • bu35.JPG
    bu35.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 3,019
  • bu12.JPG
    bu12.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 3,009
  • bu17.JPG
    bu17.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,998
60lb Mototron injectors, Translator Plus, 3in MAF, Cold Air Kit, New front air dams, New fuel tank, New Walbro 340 and hot wire kit, Powdercoated the engine timing cover, all engine compartment brackets, powder coated front upper and lower control arms, powdercoated spindles, powdercoated backing plates, powdercoated /rebuilt and balanced drive shaft,powdercoated steering box, powdercoated pulleys, I even powdercoated the freaking alternator housing and fan, powdercoat...powdercoat...powdercoat....

I have much of the original stuff that came with this car including the T wheels, exhaust, air-box assembly, etc... All goes....

Bring a lunch if you want to see this car in detail cause it will take some time to walk you through it.

Attachments

• bu04.JPG
    bu04.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,905
  • bu05.JPG
    bu05.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,883
  • bu15.JPG
    bu15.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,872
  • bu24.JPG
    bu24.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,866
  • bu06.JPG
    bu06.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,855
A million things I`m not mentioning....just can`t remember all at once.

Had a few PM`s regarding trade and cash. Sorry not looking for another car. Gotta let this one go due to a new project.

You can take your girl to dinner in style and go the the track the following morning....best of both worlds!

Anyone can e-mail me direct if necessary @ Novo21@verizon.net.

Thanks

Correct, non-WE4. I believe code Y56 "T" blacked out.

Aftermarket Buick trim from Buickgn.com.

Had a few e-mails about the wheels and tires. Thought I`d let everyone know. They are Weld RodLites. The rears are 15x7 wrapped in BFG Drag Radials 275/60R15s. The slicks are also the Rodlites, 15x8 wrapped in M/T Drag Slicks 28x10.5 15s. About 6 passes on them.

One question regarding the gas tank, brand new...! I painted it basecoat/clearcoat GM dark silver metallic. Not sure of the exact color. Looks great under the car and just adds to the cleanliness of the car.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Anymore questions I`ll respond ASAP.

Attachments

• bu38.JPG
    bu38.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,459
  • bu03.JPG
    bu03.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 2,456
  • bu34.JPG
    bu34.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,430
What a steal. I would have bought that in a flash when I was looken last year. Very nice.

Can someone hand me a towel,the corners of my mouth are dripping....

Time to go get a 2nd mortgage loan.If all goes well with my ebay this week you might be hearing from me.....To everyone else stop looking at the car :mad::biggrin: JK.Very nice car,I want it...and serious on the ebay thing.If my c5 sells for what I want I may be knocking on your door soon...

I know this is the 4 sale section and I usually do not post on here :rolleyes:but this car deserves a WOW.:eek:I can appreciate the hardwork and detail.I hope you sell and the new owner realizes what he has.Hours and hours of labour virtually free.That is a great car at a resonable price.:cool:It is nice to see that pride in any kind of work:D.I am with Brett if that was 4 sale last year I would own it.If you post on egay,you may want to use a line I put in my last car 4 sale add.No strokers,jokers,men that have to ask their wives or people on meds need apply:rolleyes:

Kevin

Absolutely the best looking Turbo-T Ive seen in a very long time. 2 thumbs up to you and good luck with the sale.

Bill

Again...Thanks for the comments guys.

And yes...alot of hard work and many hours, patience and money.

As with most high end projects you never get your money back on
this sort of stuff. I just wanted to kinda make the price reasonable
and not out of sight. But many people who know what it takes to do
something like this will also know whats invested...enough said..

The straightest body I have seen in a while....If you don't mind me asking what shocks do you have on that car? Good luck with the sale.