87 Ttype For Sale in MD

turboTime87

I have more pictures in my email that I can forward to you but all of the information is in the RacingJunk ad. Let me know if you have any questions.

Not in the info though is that the car has a billet adjustable FPR, TE-60 turbo, BMR lower control arms. Also have the orginal paperwork from the purchase back in 1987 including contract and bill of sale.

Race Ads | For Sale: 1987 Buick Regal T-Type

Seems like a nice car for that kind of money!!! Posting a few more pics here on the board would help with the sale!!

here are a few ill make another post with more

Attachments

• buick 3.jpg
    buick 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 905
  • buick 4.jpg
    buick 4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 905
  • buick 5.jpg
    buick 5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 906
  • buick regal 2.jpg
    buick regal 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 901
  • buick regal.jpg
    buick regal.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 895
please take my word for it that the paint looks 10 time sbetter in person. i took these pictures after work a couple days ago at 7am and it was like 12 degrees so there was ice crystals all over the car. plus we are almost finsihed reassembling the interior and have detailed or cleaned any of the dash or trim.

Attachments

• buick 6.jpg
    buick 6.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 903
  • buick 7.jpg
    buick 7.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 895
  • buick 8.jpg
    buick 8.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 897
  • buick 9.jpg
    buick 9.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 903
  • buick 10.jpg
    buick 10.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 894
just a little backround, me and my brother(his GN) purchased this car about a month ago to swap the hood, drivers door, and trunk lid off the T and onto the GN due to rust and use the T as a driver car. We bought the car fresh out of the paint booth after having both rear quarters transferrd off a donor car and a passenger side floor pan put in. The car was gutted inside except for the dash so we have been putting it back together as you can see. My brother has decided to just go with fiberglass stuff so were just gonna sell it hows it sits with great paint and use the money towards the fiberglass. I guarantee you wont find another buick with paint and body like this, and a running engine and trans for near this price. Suprisingly for me, the guy we bought it from found the original bill of sale and contract from the dealer back in 1987 in the glove box which i also have in hand. car was purchased for 17,xxx in upstate new york June 1987. come look at the car and judge for yourself. Price is firm at $4500