87 TTOP GN roller

jerritt

Got the motor sold to a member on here it was just better for me to sell the motor separate. It is a 87 gn ttop car....the body it self is pretty clean. Ttops need work driver side doesn't sit right but it just need new seals put it they were fine until I tried to put new seals in and I didn't know what I was doing so messed it all up. The driver side seat is pretty rough. Will come with the a pypes 2.5in exhaust and mufflers. Brand new mt street radials on the back gas shocks in the back and air bags in the Springs. The factory block and a lot of engine heads and a lot of engine stuff. If you are interested I will send pictures directly to your email and give more information on it. I'm in Maryland 21701 so if your close you can stop by any time and take a look it. I will give you my address via email. I'm looking for 3500obo it would be a lot easier for me to just send pictures by email and give you any information you need. Ask all the questions you want and I will get them answered for you. My email is Jerritt.brown.09@gmail.com . Thanks for looking
Jerritt

Attachments

• 1427745298480.jpg
    1427745298480.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 382