87 T Wheels with Caps

LC2ROD

FOR SALE / PICK UP ONLY WILL NOT SHIP - 87 T wheels. MINT with center caps, which are also MINT. $550 for the set of four. Located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Willing to meet half way up to 100 miles.

Thanks
:cool:

I will not ship these, but thanks for the PM's anyway. Not many nice sets on the market these days.

Still available. Have or had a local party interested, but he has not pulled the trigger yet, so they are still available. I really don't want to ship these, as I would like for a local party / prospective purchaser to be able to see them prior to purchasing so they can verify condition and so there are no surprises. :)

Hey Chris,need your address, unless u want to meet somewhere. Id'e prob. be coming from s.495. or can go rt.9 or mass pike. let me know thanks. my cell (508)574 6210

Hey Chris,need your address, unless u want to meet somewhere. Id'e prob. be coming from s.495. or can go rt.9 or mass pike. let me know thanks. my cell (508)574 6210
Matt,

Sent you a tex message yesterday. Please confirm that we are on for tomorrow and let me know what time.
Thanks
Chris

rims look sweet w/ bf goodrich255s on back, 235s on front. send pics soon. thanks a million. Matt Carroll 87we4 .