87 T-Type Re-Post New Price 78k PICS!!!

goss1320

I have run into a little bit of tuition issues and may have to sell some of my toys. This is a great car with only 78000 miles. It comes with both the factory wheels and the torquelites pictured. Everyting works great. Has new A/C compressor and blows ice cold. Cruise/heat/wipers,,, everything works like new. Car is stock with the exception of exhaust and the cat was deleted. I have tons of paper work on this car including the Warranty paint job in 1993 by GM. Also I have appraisal papers that value this car at 18k. Drive anywhere with this one.. Please email me or call with any questions. Under car is as clean and solid as it gets. Price is $13,500 OBO. More pics available upon request. Some small partial trades will be considered.

thanks,
Scott Goss 734-771-4175

Attachments

• SSPX0190.jpg
    SSPX0190.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,124
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,118
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,121
  • SSPX0174.jpg
    SSPX0174.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,087
  • under.jpg
    under.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,085
Pics

Email me for any specific pics that you would like to see. Also if you catch me before the weather is a mess here in MI we can for a nice ride in the car. Please call with questions,

thanks,
Scott

offers

Well it seems the guy that already made an offer on mine that I turned down bought something else. Well keep the questions and offers commin.. Sense of urgency to sell is going up so if you come out and look at the car Im sure we can work something out. O and we are runing out of nice cruisin weather here in Michigan so come on..

thanks,
Scott

Bump!

If I wasnt just finishing up college myself and money wasnt so tight for me I would be all over this car. Bump for a beautiful T, good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the nice comment. Yeah an education is a bitch isnt it??? ha it better be worth it..

Nice color and the car has a nice stance! Bad time to sell right now for any cars.

Good luck with the sale, it sure is a very nice example!

BW

Thanks alot for the comment.. Yeah its tough right now but what can ya do.. A few other htings have gone so I'm not too worried right now although it would be nice to have the space and a few extra bucks.. Looks like you have some nice examples as well.
thanks,
S.Goss

Sorry I usually get an email when someone replies to anything on here. No real snow yet so come on by and check it out!! I'll have a 12 pack in the trunk...haha