87 T-Type Parts for sale

jretrodude

Hello,

Ok guys someone out there must need some of these parts from an 87 t? Parts list is as follows everything listed is up for a decent offer plus whatever shipping will be. :)

1: 87 T-Type Computer with calpak and pitbull racing chip? Make offer.

2: Complete smoke gray interior front buckets and rear seat great condition. Make offer.

3: 4 T-rims with black tri-shield center caps. Make offer.

4: 87 Coil Pack and Module used but still good. Make offer.

5: Black and Gray buick regal dash plaque. Make offer.

6: electronic heat and air conditioning control from an 85. Make offer.

7: Used but decent underhood liner for an 86 or 87. Make offer.

8: Used IAC sensor. Make offer.

9: Steering Wheel no center nice shape no tears or stains. Make offer.

I know someone out there needs these parts this is about the fifth time I have listed them. Come on guys make me some offers. :cool:

Responses to all inquiries

Hey Guys,

The computer is a stock 87 computer with a calpak and a pitbull chip not sure as too what injectors it will work with, but worked fine with my stock injectors. 85GrandNash not sure if you are dusty or not but, will take your offer but need your zipcode for shipping and whatever the shipping costs are, I don't want to pay for shipping that will be up to you. E-mail me seperately to my aol account for the pics of the steering wheel need to take a picture of it yet. Thanks guys for all your support. :smile:

some interest

Do you still have the seats? Is the driver power? Do you have the ability to ship. My zip 77357 Let me know. gravelyman at yahoo dot com as I don't hang out here often usually on the "other' board. Thanks

Rich

Still have the seats

Hello,

Still have the seats they are the smoke gray color both are manual. Shipping will be at your expense though. Make me an offer if still interested and can send pics if you would like. Thanks again jretrodude. :)

Coil Pack & Module

Sent you a PM on Monday, Do you still have them... I didn't hear back from you ?