87 t-type interior and other parts

transformer

1 of the 1035
I have the REALLY REALLY nice seats from an 87 t-type - light gray cloth - no rips, no tears, not worn out, not faded, all parts in excellent shape. $400
I also have the center consol in near perfect shape that is light gray. it has a non cracked working lid and the center plate with it. $250
The rear seat is near perfect as well for sale for $200
The upper door panels are BEAUTIFUL and are $175
I have the floor shift Column with the T-type steering wheel and horn button but 3 issues with it. 1.horn button cracked in half but have both parts 2. Steering wheel leather torn at a seam on one cross 3. plastic trim surround below the tilt area has a crack. The column has the original keys, and has never been rebuilt. it is very tight and came from a 47K mile car. $225 (obo)
I can make a package deal for these, and I may be a little high on price... but I figure I cant really find these in this kind of shape much anymore...
The parts are listed in the St. Louis Craigslist and I have pics there.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/4186125213.html

or you can call me (502) seven four one- 5six5four
-matt

oh yeah, I have a Bear Brakes "b-body" spindle brake kit for sale with the front brakes being the track 2 calipers mounted to the b-body/f-body spindle and the rear brakes being PBR style calipers set up for a Ford/moser 9" with the brackets. $1000.00

I'm interested in those upper door panels. Got anymore pictures? Message sent.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

what do you need to see on them? the felts are perfect. the chrome is perfect on the felts and trim is included shape. the actual material is probably a 9 of 10... pics sent ;)