87 T-Type, CA car for sale

sloclone

Hate to sell this car, but I am running out of room. Its an 87 T-Type. Originally from CA. Rust free car with 67,000 miles. Original engine and transmission. Original wheels. The car was just repainted the original color last year and the chrome rocker trim removed. It is in the trunk with all the clips. The stock paint was starting to crack. So it was taken down to bare metal and done right. Burgundy interior is in excellent condition. Bought the car from a friend who had purchased it from a car collector. My friend had it painted and installed the following.
New brakes
New shocks.
HR Parts and Stuff motor mounts
ATR headers
ATR SS 2.5 exhaust
ATR 3" downpipe
TA fuel pressure regulator
Blue top injectors
Red Armstrong fuel pump
Red Armstrong pump gas chip
New Red Armstrong plug wires
K&N in the stock air can
I drove the car from Ohio to Vegas last fall. Flawless. Smooth. Have wanted a Turbo Buick since 87 while in HS and the dealers in Mi had them stacked up on the lots. But since 87,I have bought three Syclones so my turbo space in the garage is limited. And this car deserves to always be garaged as it is right now. I just need to room to work on my other projects.
Over the years I have looked at many, many used Buicks. Very few were even up to the level I would buy. And those that were, the prices were astronomical. I know I won't find another Buick like this, in its rust free condition, low miles. Never raced or abused. The car drives so smooth and quiet like new.
Please call me with any questions at 702-616-6081 or 702-336-2275 I really want to find the car a good home. To a deserving owner.
The only thing the car needs as of right now is either the hydroboost replaced, or convert to vac brakes. And I do have the brand new GM TTA vac block to ease the conversion.
I'll try to upload as many pics as possible of the car. Feel free to email and request pics of this listing doesn't allow me to show all the pics.
Am asking $12,000. Anyone that knows Buicks and does come and see the car will not be dissapointed.
thanks
Doug

Attachments

• IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 246
Buick

Its still the original color. Was painted last year. Its flawless. :eek: If I had the space I would keep the car. If I had the space I'd probably have 20 cars!!!!

Shoot me some pics also, please.
I own the twin to that car. Seriously.

Buick

I just took more pictures of the car. Interior, engine, chassis, body sides, inside of the doors. :) Anyone on the west coast interested in the car and wants to see detailed pics just let me know.
thanks
702-336-2275
Doug

$10,500!!! Lot of Buicks for sale on here. But this car doesn't need paint, interior, chassis work. :wink: Put gas in and drive it. Very solid and tight car. Drives like a nice new G body. :smile:

sloclone said:
I just took more pictures of the car. Interior, engine, chassis, body sides, inside of the doors. :) Anyone on the west coast interested in the car and wants to see detailed pics just let me know.
thanks 702-336-2275 Doug
--------------------------
Yes, a set of pics to:
gary-l-wells@msn.com

sloclone said:
Mr Gary!!! I sent you a lot of pics today, check your email.
---------------------
Mssr. Doug:
Thanks, I will check them out.
Please do not save this E-mail addy.
Please use my other E-mail addy.