87 t-type astro-roof, twin to gnbretts car, (but faster + nicer) $6800

t-typinator

:eek:O.k. so i lied,about the faster + nicer part, but i did get eveyone's attention. Sorry brett,i will change that heading ,I was just trying to borrow some of your cars thunder,that it brought to this site.(awesome car by the way).
But i do have the twin,for sale but in a slightly lesser form.
It's a 87 turbo-t, dark blue with flawless blue interior(buckets + console) with
rare astro roof, tilt, cruise,rear d-fog,posi, blackout, etc. The car has had a ton of new performance parts added + i'm told has less then 300 miles since done.I've only had the car for a few weeks,+ my situation + interests have changed,so i decided to sell it ,but here is the info i was given on the carwhen i bought it.
Newly rebuilt motor (basically a stock rebuild with the usual small upgrades,better bolts,gaskets etc.)kenne bell upper plenum + spacer,62 mm tb,42# inj.ls1 maf + translater,kenne bell cold air,walbro pump+hotwire,adj fuel press reg., te52 turbo,huge precision front mount intercooler,3" downpipe,2 stage kenne bell headers,undercar exhaust dump,2.5" duals,hooker aero chamber mufflers with chrome tips, Fresh rebuilt trans with billet internals, shift kit,art carr deep alum. pan etc.,(shifts hard,works great)orange stripe converter, Fresh built rear with Rear Disc Brake set up,either Eaton or Morso diff,moser axles,t/a cover with girdle etc.hotchkiss upper + lower control arms,hotchkiss front + rear sway bars,dual rear airbags,New performance shocks + springs ( i forget what kind, i think they are adjustable) evrything in the front end is new,shocks,springs,swaybar,spindles,brakes,rotors,wheel cylinders,front end pieces(not sure of the names)bushings etc.body braces, all new lots of $$$$ spent
The car has high mileage(150K) but Everything is redone,+ had one owner for
about 20 yrs,that never raced modified or abused it,+ i believe it was garaged most of the time.All the mods were done,then never raced,or really even driven.It looks like it was factory undercoated,floor boards are mint,same with trunk pan,Its all the original panels,doors,trunklid etc.It had 1 repaint about 10 yrs ago,its still very glossy + looks awesome from 10' but has its chips here + there, as most do,car is very solid, with a couple spots beginning to bubble,but are very low so you don't see them unless you bend down to look,any body who is interested,i can give more details, It's a beautiful driver/screamer,very straight + solid, a paint job makes it a showcar,( but paint is not needed it would just make it MINT) as the interior is VERY nice.I just put a turbo tweak chip in + now it is no longer burning rich at idle + it idles nice at 800 rpm,I have fuel pressure,boost,+water temp guages coming also a console mount dual pod, should be here tomorrow, they will go with the car. Get a scanmaster to further dial it in + your done.Or just drive it like it is ,it runs + drives great. Where else can you get an 11 second car,(should easily be)that looks like this, with virtually no miles on the drivetrain, for $6800 ??? If it doesn't sell quick I may consider breaking it up, I think even as a roller it's worth $5000 with this rear + suspension,4 wheel disc brakes, fuel pump,solid body,mint interior,nice color combo etc. please no low offers ,there is easily twice what i'm asking in it,in parts + labor. + i could piece it apart + sell the roller + do much better then the asking price, but that would be a shame. I don't have the resources to send pics, but there are some on turbo buick.com,as i bought the car here a couple weeks ago,If possible could someone move those pics to this thread,I have no clue how to do it.
Ps, I prefer to sell it whole but would consider selling the roller for $5000 or close offer, as i have someone who is interested in alot of the drive train.
Thanks, Oh almost forgot,The car is in north central ma.

Hello T-Typinator. Where in North Central MA? If you want, point me in the direction of the original ad and I will upload them for you. Do you remember who sold it or what the title was?

87 Blue T

The pics

Attachments

• DSC03112.jpg
    DSC03112.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,199
  • DSC03113.jpg
    DSC03113.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,192
  • DSC03114.jpg
    DSC03114.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,195
  • DSC03115.jpg
    DSC03115.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,198
  • DSC03119.jpg
    DSC03119.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,191
I was going to come look at it too! Where are you located? I would like to come look at it. I'm definitely interested.

Fitchburg Ma.
Everything is listed in the orignal for sale ad by the previous owner.

Thanks. I didn't even look in the other ad. :redface:. Did he happen to leave a phone number in his ad? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks, crazy turbo,for posting the pics, Also I responded to your last pm, if you didn't get that one either,call me at the # above Thanks, Dave

great looking car i have the same color combo just an ugly version LOL
Can't wait to get started on it.
Bump for a nice car