'87 t-top GN Rolling Chassis

Old_Man_HyPsi87

My Wife bought me a completed one for Christmas. The "roller" is pretty straight,
I picked it up in Tennessee. It is a SOLID CAR..132,000 on the speedo, may decide to let the motor go with it if needed. I have most of the stuff to make it a complete car, but the best of the best is going on my car.
If you are needing a good solid car this would be a great candidate.

I would like to see $3000.00 out of the chassis alone, but don't let that stop you from asking. just depends on what you want!! email me or call whenever, I have free incoming calls!
(309) 267-8866 Jeff

My Wife bought me a completed one for Christmas. The "roller" is pretty straight,
I picked it up in Tennessee. It is a SOLID CAR..132,000 on the speedo, may decide to let the motor go with it if needed. I have most of the stuff to make it a complete car, but the best of the best is going on my car.
If you are needing a good solid car this would be a great candidate.

I would like to see $3000.00 out of the chassis alone, but don't let that stop you from asking. just depends on what you want!! email me or call whenever, I have free incoming calls!
(309) 267-8866 Jeff
Could you send pics here.........

No Interest?

Okay well let me know if anyone is interested.
In the mean time I am going to do a little surface rust clean up on the bottom of the doors and maybe even a new floor pan, but when I get done I will be goin the eBay route. If that doesn't work I probably will part her out.
I hate doin that but it seems like everybody wants parts.:confused:

It is for sale on eBay now.

I got pictures and description there.
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 190084955692 end time Feb-26-07 20:02:36 PST)
I have decided to try and sell it first as a mostly complete car.
I did reserve the right to end it early, but nobody here really seems to repond
maybe there is a miscommunication on my part, I don't know?
Thought I would try it on eBay, but it is still for sale and I would still be flexible on "mostly complete" or " rolling chassis", if it doesn't sell...I will part it out. but that takes time that I really don't have. thanks Jeff