'87 T part out w/susp. upgrades

RobG

SC&C G5 front suspension which includes the lightweight adj. upper arms, modified C5 corvette spindles, C5 wheel bearing hubs and Howe ball joints (upper & lower). I can split this up if need be.

Powdercoated black window trim F & R.

Powdercoated black headlight buckets w/trim rings.

Grille in good shape (needs paint)

Taillights in good shape

Aluminum drums.

Aluminum bumper supports F & R. (aftermarket)

Energy Suspension poly body bushings

+ more stock stuff.

Let me know if you're interested.

how much for the bumper supports? also.. what are the advantages to the front suspension upgrades? does it require wheels with a different offset/backspace/bolt pattern?

I am interested in your supension pieces, but if you would post a price when you posted the ad, you would get a better responce from potential buyers. Put me first in line for those pieces, pending price info. Their should be a rule to the board that price and location needs to be listed.

Drums

Intersted in the aluminum drums. Price? Might be interested in suspension pending price and what is still available. Send me a pm to let me know.
Thanks

I am interested in the headlight bezels and to see what trim you have. i have all window trim but need the t top trim and door jam trim. thanks
pics and prices for any of those you have

OK,

Taillights - $150 pair

Grille - $150.00

Aluminum bumper supports - $100 for front & rear.

Aluminum drums - $75.00 pair

G5 suspension $1200.00 shipped. The best way to get the info on this is to contact Marcus @ SC&C directly or do a search online about it. SC&C doesn't offer this anymore as far as I know because of the cost and there's cheaper ways to go. It completely changes the front end geometry on these cars. The ride height is lowered by almost 2" I believe and you need to run C5 or C6 brakes up front as well.

Tom,
$50.00 for the body mounts. Send me a PM

Justin,
I have new front fillers I believe.

Dave,
Send me a PM with your e-mail.

I have a beat up hood ornament.

I'll get pics out to everyone who asked it might just take a couple days. Very busy weekend with the family here.

Thank You !