87 T in NW FL

T What?

Addicted
This is black car with chrome trim, grill, bumpers, and headlight bezels. I am currently deployed and will be home on leave for a few days in July and then home for good in Dec. Mileage is around 75K or less, I dont remember exactly. Right now its in storage and I have no family in FL to check for me. Since I bought the car I replaced the bumper fillers with fiberglass fillers from Postons.New T horn button and ring. Walbro fuel pump, hotwire kit, new plugs, fuel filter, Taylor 8.5mm wires, NOS dash peice/speaker cover, TT chip with 42lb inj tuned for 93 oct. The rest of the car is stock. Made 2 passes at the 1/8th mile track. Went 8.72.
The bad. Car needs paint. Something wrong with the brakes (pushing fluid out of the resivoir and turns a cream color). This happend 3 days before i deployed so i didnt get a chance to fix it. Motor pushes out smoke randomly. I pulled the intercooler and up pipe and found oil in the up pipe. My guess is it's a seal in the turbo. Never smokes at idle or start up.
Body is real strait, floor pans are solid. The car was well kept by the previous owner. Asking price is $6500. I have a good deal more invested but I want to focus on my GN. I have pics of the car that I will email you if you are interested. Thanks

I have a bunch more pics I can email. Comes with the stock wheels.

Attachments

• iphone 055.jpg
    iphone 055.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 763
  • iphone 052.jpg
    iphone 052.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 760
bucket seats. grey interior. pretty clean, small rip in the outside seam of drives seat, maybe 2 inches long. its an easy fix. its in the pics.

The car is in Santa Rosa Beach. About 30 mins from FWB. I will be there around July 2nd. for a day then back again the 15th for 2 days.

Just a word of advice from a fellow deployed service member.. Don't sell your Regal, you will regret it. Unless you buy another one like I did. :p

I replied to you. I have seen this car when it was in TN. Let me know when you will be in town, as I am interested.

going home on leave in a little over a week. gonna pull it out of storage and take more pics of it and send them to all interested parties.