87 T Custom Engine Harness!

darkfa8

- driving everywhere -
This is a custom harness I made for my long gone 87 T. All cuts and splices have been soldered and covered with 3:1 heat shrink. All ground connections have been replace with gold terminals and crimped and soldered. All connectors are in good condition with no broken tabs.

I designed this harness to fit snugly to the engine and hide well. The bulk of the top engine portion routes under the plenum and out the front. The section of harness that runs over the driver side header has been reduced in size and has mounts that will attach to the existing valve cover studs.

This harness was originally using a MAF Translator that was mounted in the glove box. I have since changed it back over to the stock style MAF connector.

This harness also relocates the fuel pump relay to the trunk where it operates off the ECM trigger wire directly. The oil pressure fuel injector/fuel pump cut-off is not functional.

I also am including 3 stock type Hella relays. Two are in custom sockets that were designed to operate a high power fan system either the Valeo or Spal and be operated by the ECM (set by EPROM program). These are wired with 10ga wire and tap power directly off the battery for the least amount of voltage drop.

The wires are all covered with top quality black corrogated split-loom tubing.

I can provide the buyer with details instructions if you want to use this in your car. Otherwise, it's a great source of connectors, wires and some electrical parts that are all in great shape.

I'm looking to get $300 shipped for this which is far less then what you'd have to pay if you bought every one of these connectors from Casper's and even after a discount.

http://www.g-body.org/temp/b_harness.jpg

I would prefer payment via a USPS Money Order sent Priority Mail Signed Signature receipt unless you'd like to pay the additional 4% on Paypal transaction fees.

email: dan@g-body.org if interested

after 6 years of this being out of the car from which it came, it's still available!

this harness is excellent for anyone who is swapping a turbo buick motor into another type of car/hybrid, or someone looking to streamline their existing GN/T-Type harness.

Did you snap a pic of it on the engine, I'm morbidly curious to see that.

I don't recall having taken any pictures of this harness installed in the car. I searched my computer and the only pics I have of my engine bay are from before I modified the entire harness.

I'm not sure what you're trying to express with your "morbidly curious" statement, maybe you could explain?