87 silver t-type for sale

R.I.P.92Rolla

I am selling a 1987 Buick Regal T-Type. Car does have under a 1000 miles on rebuilt short-block about 130k on the chassis. Car has Burgundy Interior and a working Digital Dash. I do have the Title in hand. Car has yet to see the track because I wanted to put a fair amount of miles on it before taking it. I want to go back to school full time and this is the first thing that is not a necessity to me at this time. If I had the choice I would not sell it, but the time has come. I am asking 9k OBO. Will entertain offers also.

Will accept trades for green rectangle pieces of paper with presidents faces on them, mainly Ben Franklin. No cars.

It does have some modifications to the car which include

-Ported Stock Iron Heads with new springs
-Bigger cam
-3 Inch RJC racing Stainless steel downpipe with cutout
-RJC racing power plate for stock plenum
- TA-49 Turbo
- 42 lb. Injectors
- 2.5 inch hooker catback exhaust
- 2800-3000 Stall
- LT1 mass air with translator
- Hallman Pro Incabin boost controller
- Metco Driveshaft saftey loop
- 3 gauge pillar pod with Boost, Knock, and AEM wideband
- 2 gauge console pod with Oil PSI and Water Temp
- New Alpine Headunit with Bluetooth, USB imput and Ipod Dock routed into Glovebox.
- Turbolink 4.0 Datalogger. Will include cables and software.
- Weld Prostars with M/T et streets / Stock rims with tires included

Also have 2 doors, rear quarters, kick panels, aluminum radiator, airbag, and some other stuff that are laying around that will be thrown in with the car as well.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Great looking car! Good luck for the sale.

Just a refresher....

Miles on block : less than 1000
Miles on chassis: ?
Asking price: $9,000.00 OBO
Trades: green rectangles with dead people printed on them only.

Car has no track time.. I will get interior and motor pics tomorrow along with any problem spots I see.

Has very little rust, rear quarter has a couple bubbles, very fixable..

Very nice car. Definately would've bought yours instead of the one I did had it been for sale at the time :)

GLWS!!!

very nice car man ...damn i wish i would hurry up and put my Nissan back together so I can sell it and get another nice G-body!!!

my Nissan is almost back together...should be done Friday. Hopefully if I can get it sold and the Buick is still available I can take it off your hands!

Nothing really... runs and drives. Im sure everyone will have different plans on how they want to go with a car...some might want to restore it or make it an all out drag car...