87 rosewood t HAS TO GO!!!!!

quick85nat

6 shooter
rosewood hardtop,with chrome grille and bezels,has limited rocker moldings and stuff but its not a limited,rare late 86 style non limited but it is an 87. loaded,maroon bucket seats with console and floor shift new carpet and headliner. all stock.just replaced engine. now has .30 over block,202/202 cam,heavily ported heads, ls1 beehive springs with larger valves,arp fasteners,melling oil pump and wearsurface plate,braided turbo feed and return lines from johns performance,engine was just put in, runs but needs tuning,starts right up etc etc. drivers header was welded by a pro no oil leaks or anything,no miles on engine, i havent driven it yet,due to transmission line leaking. transmission was rebuilt about a year and a half ago,trans go kit, stock converter.car has all documentation including warrenty cards,delivery paperwork,downpayment,window sticker,and all repair orders from then to now all at the same buick dealer. i bought it from the original owners son who didnt really like it,but did care for it,it was garaged. the body is really nice and the interior is as well,drivers seat is alittle work but not ripped.loaded windows locks,g80,analog speedo,factory alarm,car needs to be tuned and the tranny line fixed if i dont get to it,it is really in good shape for a north east car, doors and quarters are nice, was repainted within 2 years,really cleans up nice, asking 4000,the engine alone cost about 3000.call 978-833-2255 i have to get rid of it
pics
http://www.seansparacio.com/racing/buick/87turbotinma/