87 Rims and tires

Brady

Set of four, tires are like new, as are rims and caps. Located in central WI. $500

Attachments

• 1 tire.jpg
    1 tire.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 521
  • 4 tires.jpg
    4 tires.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 516
  • caps.jpg
    caps.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 516
  • tread.jpg
    tread.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 517
Assuming local pick up only? Any rust or curb rash? How is the black detail on the rim. Thanks

Where is that, I'm getting a price for shipping to a different guy also. Shipping is going to be really pricey I'm thinking.

Its Massachusetts.

Thanks for getting back to me. You weren't kidding about shipping. Wish you were closer, I would come pick them up.

Its Massachusetts.

Thanks for getting back to me. You weren't kidding about shipping. Wish you were closer, I would come pick them up.

Thanks for the interest, hopeful that someone local will see them, shipping on heavy stuff is a killer. I thought only asking $500 would make up for the shipping sting.

no rust or curb rash. These are in very nice shape and the tires are 90%. They are not new, they have been on a car for 20 years, a stored car, but on a car. If brand new rims condition would be a 100 these are a 90. I thought that $500 was an extremely fair price for rims in this condition and almost new tires to boot. If you wanted new rims G-body will sell a set of rims for $785 without tires.

pic's

only 5 fit here

Attachments

• ti 1.jpg
    ti 1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 231
  • ti 3.jpg
    ti 3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 238
  • ti 4.jpg
    ti 4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 237
  • ti 5.jpg
    ti 5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 235
  • ti 6.jpg
    ti 6.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 237
wheels

Sent you a PM but did not get reply. If still for sale, would you be willing to ship the rims only? If so, price please. To: 15146
Thanks,
Walt