87-regal

RCI2990

buick fanatic
in my area a guy has a 87 n/a regal.it's in excellent condition with a white exterior and a medium blue cloth interior,new tires,and new exhaust,with only 72,000 miles.he's asking 2500 for it.my question is what do you guys think this car is worth?thanks.

I think that sounds like a good price for a Regal (3.8 or 307) with 72,000 miles, as long as it's rust free.

White on blue sounds nice. :)

well i went down to look at the motor and the interior and i find out its got the 307 with the 4brl on it.so next week its off to the bank i go.:D

What are you gonna do when you get this car? keep it NA? I have an 87 white ex red int with the V6 NA, I am lookin for ideas.

well i had a change of heart.i decided not to get the 87 and keep my 84.the reason being is my 84 has a new motor and trans and it's mint except for a couple of rust spots on the rear quarters and thats getting fixed in a couple of weeks.the paint is perfect.if you want to see what my car looks like you got to check the link for b4black in this forum.mine is identical to his except his front clip is angled a little differently.

Well now that you have saved 2k, you can start that blow-thru setup ;)
But I did like that 87 color, but I could be bias...mines white w/blue :D