87 Regal (turbo?) sheet metal for sale- Houston, Texas

deputydawg

I just purchased what I originally thought was an 87 GN body and upon closer inspection appears to be originally a grey T-Type or Regal. The rear floor pans are the only rusty parts. The front floor pans are in good shape and the trans tower has all the mounts for the center console. It also has a good firewall, both rocker panels and driver's side rear quarter available- including the quarter window, back glass and rear deck panel. There is surface rust, but not pitted or cancer. There are a few rear grey plastics and a set of front seatbelts. If you have a rusty buick and need replacement panels let me know- I bought this body for the passenger side sheet metal for my GN and just trying to get some of my money back. Let me know what you need and make a reasonable offer. You pay shipping or come pick it up. I will sell all as one unit after I get the passenger side parts I need, if interested.

I also have a passenger side rear quarter skin from a green t-type available (turns out I needed more than just the skin). I am asking $50 plus shipping, would prefer local pickup to eliminate it getting damaged by the ham fisted shippers.

Attachments

• 2011-03-229519.03.21.jpg
    2011-03-229519.03.21.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 0325111708.jpg
    0325111708.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 117
picture of the inside...

Here is another picture..

There is surface rust as it has been out in the elements for a while. The rear floor pans are not good. The driver's side has a small pinhole of rust and the passenger side is good.

Attachments

• 0325111708a.jpg
    0325111708a.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 104