87 Regal T-Type w/ T-Tops White New Motor

Lucas

I have an 87 Regal T-Type for sale.
White w/ T-Tops.
New Motor has right at 523 miles as of October 20, 2004. This motor has been completely rebuilt with all the good stuff. Motor package is built for high 10's low 11's. TE 60 turbo, green stripe 42.5# injectors, Aftermarket intercooler, head ported and polished, intake and plenum ported and polished. Plenum spacer, etc. Hooker ceramic coated headers. Rebulit transmission with Art Carr torque convertor. Air bags. 17" Weld Rims, performance tires. Aftermarket gagues.

Must sell!!!! Taking a beating at $9250
Have many pics if interested.
E-Mail me at lucaskroening@hotmail.com or kfarms@mchsi.com if interested.

I've had a couple of e-mails.
I must sell this car before winter!!! No room for it inside come this winter, and i would hate to let it sit outside.

I sent pics to all who e-mailed me. I'll send them again. I'm very sorry if you did not receive them the first time.
Lucas

No problem, I know you get a ton of pic requests when sellling a car online and its easy to miss one. Thanks

Steve, i just sent you the info and pics. Let me know if you get them.
Thanks
Lucas

Steve,
Have you receive the info and pics yet? Havn't heard from you. I sent them last night.
Thanks,
Lucas

Probably going to put the car away for winter in a couple of weeks. Have pics and additional information if needed. E-mail hasn't been working past couple of days, sorry if you tried to e-mail me.
Thanks
Lucas

Still needing to sell car. Building a new house and going over budget. Anyone else interested??