87 Regal T-Package Project

jomart95

Hello All..

I'm selling my 87 Regal T-Package car. I've owned the car for 14yrs...its a 2 owner car. I drove it to high school and when the 302 blew up, I parked it in my parents driveway for 8 yrs. Yes, a OLDS 302...this was not a turbo model. It's what they called the T-Package. Originally, the car was white with black trim, t-tops, turbo wheels, etc...

Anyhow, the car is no longer anything like it used to be. I gutted the interior and patched the floor and applied a thick layer of KBS rust coating, then covered the floors with FATMAT. The original instrument panel has been replaced with an aluminum insert with autometer gauges, and push button start/accessory switches. I have the original instrument gauge pack. There have been some other minor interior changes as well, including a different shifter.

The engine is a built 496 BBC Stroker. It has all the go fast parts you could ever need with the exception of NO2. If interested, I can provide further details on it.

The transmission is a built TH400 by Bradco Converters. Again, I can provide more details if interested. The converter was also purchased and built by Bradco. The tranny crossmember has also been upgraded. The rear end is the GN 8.5 10 Bolt posi unit. I was able to source this locally...It's basically stock with the exception of Wilwood disc brakes and a TA girdle cover.

Suspension; I have Strange Engineering coil overs up front with tubular control arms and Wilwood disc brakes. CJR products recently rebuilt the steering box and new steering linkage was installed. The rear suspension is all BMR Products. Double adjustable uppers and boxed lower control arms. Again, the rear end has the Wilwood disc brakes as well. So, 4 wheel disc brakes! The Wilwood components are the Dynalite Pro with 4 piston calipers.

I'm kinda rambling, so...let me stop and say, those are the highlights about the car and where the project is.

The car is turn-key. It's on the road driving, and runs like a scalded ape. It's fun to drive and makes lots of noise. It really just needs to be finished. However, I lost the desire to see it through the end. My lost will be someones gain.

I'm willing to sell the car in two ways...Rolling chassis, including the body, wheels
(19" and 20" Intro Billet Aluminum), etc. OR, all the whole thing.

I will sell the rolling chassis for 5k, thats a firm price, no negotiation. There are well over 5k in parts alone.

If someone was interested in purchasing the entire project, I'm asking 14k.

Please message me at jomart95@gmail.com, or call at 502-994-6030

Thanks!
John IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0605.jpg IMG_0606.JPG IMG_0607.JPG IMG_0610.JPG