87 Parts

54Rich

A friend of mine has some nice parts for a GN/T. He wants them sold now! Shipping is INCLUDED to the lower 48, unless otherwise noted.

1) Wheel Well Molding, blacked out complete set. $200 Shipped (Looks new, out of the wrapper).

2) GM NOS Front Fillers. $200 Shipped (Really nice and pliable, never painted.)

3) Hot Air Turbo Hood Pad, NOS. $200 NO Shipping (No box, never installed.)

4) 4 NOS GN Center Caps (86-87). $120 Shipped (Still in plastic)

5) 2 Blacked out headlight doors. $125 Shipped (never installed.)

6) 1987 Blacked out grille. $300 Shipped (No box or wrapping, looks like it was never installed.)

7) 2 NOS Sill Plates. $150 Shipped (Still in Plastic)

8) 2 NOS front air dams $75 Shipped (Never installed)

9) 2 NOS 4X10 speakers $40 Shipped (In GM Boxes)

10) Front Filler Panel $80 Shipped (New Never Installed)

He lives in Cedar Rapids, IA and I'm up near the Twin Cities. I travel down to Iowa quite often so I can help with delivery. Prefer not to ship, he's a busy guy.

These are nice parts that have been sitting on a shelf, in a controlled space for years. There may be some more stuff floating around, that what we found yesterday.

Of course if someone wants to make an offer on all of it, I'm sure he'd listen.

Shipping can be combined and all will be shipped out of a shipping store.

Pay Pal is the only method of payment.

Thanks

Any pics of these? I am interested.

Any pics of these? I am interested.

Not right now, they are blacked out 87's, never installed. What are you looking for in the pictures?

I dont know what exactly you mean by headlight doors. I am thinking maybe you are trying to sell headlamp bezels. Pictures will confirm for sure.

I dont know what exactly you mean by headlight doors. I am thinking maybe you are trying to sell headlamp bezels. Pictures will confirm for sure.

They are the bezels. The parts are in IA and I'm in WI. I'll try to get some pictures.

Rich, could you PM me who it is? I live in Cedar Rapids. I might just stop over and see what all he has.

Thanks!

Sean