87 maf sensor

I have a stock maf out of my car, not entirely sure if it is an 86 or an 87, but it was off an intercooled engine. worked just fine. $75?

oops just remembered that it probably doesnt have a screen...

one last question mc clean its a stock working 86/87 maf sensor right ? so does it have the original screens in it as it should or have they been removed?

It worked when pulled. I upgraded to an LS1 MAF with extender chip. I don't recall ever removing the screens but I'll look when I get home. Is there a reason you require the screens?

Regards,

well i just want it as stock as i can get it that way i know wat im working with and dont want problems while doing my conversion alot of guys remove them for more airflow but many believe it doesnt do anything so i rather have it complete thats all i hope u do have all the screens in it so how much more u charging me with shipping ? thanx Alfredo

Well let me see if the screens are present. Then I'll calculate shipping based on your zip code. I'll try and let you know tonight

Sorry, got home extremely late last night. Let me find out for you when I get home this evening.

Regards,

Just wanted to let you know that my MAF does NOT have the screens in it... sorry!