87 limited (you want this)

josh watson

contact info-Josh Watson-jjoshwatson@hotmail.com-(e-mail or pm me for phone #)

87 regal limited turbo....1 of 1035 or so, next rarest to a GNX (in 87...for the smart *** 86 wh1 owners ;) )

Atlanta area
willing to travel if your serious

$12,000 plus in receipts, all emblems smoothed, custom pearl paint (no, it doesn't have the vinyle roof) everything new. shift kit, terry houston full 3" exhaust, rebuilt engine/turbo w/ 10,000 miles, power everything, green stripe injectors, chip, adjustable wastegate, full gauges (phantom) boost, pyrometer, tach, oil pressure, water temp, b&m ratchet shifter, converted to floor shift w/ buckets/center console. harnesses, weld drag lite wheels. very, very clean........close to show quality maybe 2 scratches in $4,000 paint (it was stripped to bare metal) air/cruise/everything works great.

also car has new eaton posi unit with 3.43 gears and new front suspension

I have receipts for all work performed on this car

I just got this car, I love it but it's my only car and I think I want something newer.

Need to move

will sell for $15,000 obo or $10,000 plus a decent car to drive (anything considered)(I like interesting trades) (car+bike+cash?) make an offer

would still prefer something quick (fox body mustang....3rd or 4th gen camaro)...something sporty....(and fuel injected)

more photos, sorry about the lighting....it was the best I could do at the time

I tried to post pics but I'm new so it will not allow......e-mail if you want pics

The previous owner had a blowoff valve (recirculating type) installed and I had some problems with it (it stuck) so I had to remove it. I have yet to get a new maf pipe but the lil seal job I did seems to work.

pics

hate to do it but I can't figure out how to post them (and don't have the time)

this thing will not even let me post links, go to gnttype.org......forums.....the cars for sale section.........."new thread,new info"

this was my origional sale add....scroll down to the pics

hate to do it but I can't figure out how to post them (and don't have the time)

this thing will not even let me post links, go to gnttype.org......forums.....the cars for sale section.........."new thread,new info"

this was my origional sale add....scroll down to the pics

Here Josh...

HPIM0507.jpg

HPIM0064.jpg

HPIM0062.jpg

HPIM0070.jpg

HPIM0073.jpg

HPIM0075.jpg

sorry

sorry for the sh***y engine shot. The previous owner had the engine installed by some small "shop". the engine build is quality but I've been fixing small issues with the install (electrical) since I bought the car. Everything is beatimous now though...I'll try to get some more pics up soon. :)

Do you have the original Limited interior parts & exterior trim pieces? It's kind of hard to sell it as a Rare limited with none of it's originality left.

Thank you for wrecking my thread :)

This is a very nice car.
It is a rare-ish car.
It has obviously been modified.
I don't think someone who doesn't want to drive it will sell this car.
I'm not trying to sell it to a collector, frankly, it has to many miles (on the chassis). It is, however, a very nice car....with receipts for all work done. I figure the person who buys this car will be like me; I don't care about collectibles.....I like to drive. I do like the fact that the car I like to drive is only 1 of 1018. On top of all that anything missing from a limited are not hard to come by....as most limiteds were v8's interior could be had there and exterior emblems from v8 cars or t-types.