'87 Limited w/10,450mi ** PRICE REDUCED**

TClassic

'87 Limited w/10,450mi **PRICE REDUCED**

’87 Regal Limited Turbo, 10,500 ORIGINAL MILES, purchased in April of 2004 from BoardMember (TwoBryans) with 6200 Original mi who purchased it from the ORIGINAL FEMALE OWNER in NorthCarolina. I have all her Paperwork and State Inspection Receipts.

Car is MINT in every respect except that the Top Surfaces have some paint fading (see photos). The ONLY non-Stock item on the car when I purchased it was the Battery, it even had the Original Air Filter! I did all the Maintenance and Applied the Basic Recipe, flush and fill of the Radiator several times with RMI, Obviously Multiple Oil Changes, Trans Fluid several times, all GM Filters. Plugs, wires (kept numbered originals), Fuel filter, PVC, cleaned & Flushed Intercooler, bled the brakes and installed new fluid, serviced rear twice, new O2 sensor, checked all Operating Parameters on Turbolink. Dropped the fuel tank and installed new Walpro 340(high Volume) pump & sock, New Powermaster Accumulator. And generally cleaned the car up and took it to several shows & cruises this past Summer. The Original Tires (Eagle GT’s) are in great shape as is the Original exhaust. Every Option except T-Tops, of course that includes 6 speaker Concert Sound, equalizer Radio, Power Antenna, Original Factory Floor Mats, Factory Trunk Kit, Overhead map lights. The car is VERY quiet and tight, and of course BRUTALLY fast!! I have ALL Receipts from myself and the Original Owner.

As stated above, everything works Perfect and the car is Tight, any questions just call me at 610-927-3492. $15,000.

PICS:

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNGTdi0ctXPA

Drew,

Thanks, the ONLY reason I'm selling is that I have an opurtunity to buy a VERY low mileage TTA Hardtop for a good price, and I don't have room for both that and the Limited. Otherwise I would CERTAINLY keep it!

Thanks

Brian

looks like the tires are dryrotted are they probably so being so old will the car need to be stripped to paint??

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
looks like the tires are dryrotted are they probably so being so old will the car need to be stripped to paint??

NO the tires are NOT Dryrotted, I also put 4000mi on them as well!!!! And the paint is NOT THAT BAD AT ALL, the sides are PERFECT and a good wetsanding will bring out the top surfaces!!!

Where did you find one of the hardtop TTAs for sale? The one my husband sold had t-tops but when he had it he always said he did not like t-tops as much as the non-top cars. I would like to surprise him by finding him another trans-am and one without t-tops would be an even better surprise.:)

Well the one I'm looking at is in PA (can't say where as I don't want to lose it) though there IS one in Virginia that boardmember
ThetwoBryans has, you can do a search...I believe he wants 28k

[I have seen this car in person...MINT UNMOLESTED CRISP car......QUOTE]

which one, the Limited or the TTA?

Drew: Nothing gets by you, huh?

TClassic: A while back I asked for pictures of this car, and you sent me 2 identical sets of the same pictures, but the sets of pictures that you sent did not contain any pictures of the exterior of the car. I would like to see the set of pictures that contain the exterior shots and original tires.

FWIW & IMHO:
Not to rob this thread, or it's intention, but it was meant as such.

Gary,

You allways catch me at home!! I'll run to the office in an hour or so and get them to you. The advantage of working .9 mile from home!