87 Limited Two tone....IMMEDIATE SALE NEEDED !!

69GS400s

This may pan out to be the most optioned Limited .... and possibly one of the rarest and sadly I need to sell it IMMEDIATELY

O84 - Designers' Accent Paint (Two-Tone, Dark/Light Blue)
CC4 - Hatch Roof (T-Tops)
C04 - Landau Top - Heavy Pad - Dark Blue
C93 - Coach Lamps
T87 - Cornering Lamps
D68 - Body Color Mirrors, Left & Right Remote

then....the usuals
AT6 - Seat Back Recliners
AU3 - Elect. Door Locks
AO1 - Soft-Ray tinted glass
(Who's Ray, anyhow ??...and isn't that his wife's business ??)
A31 - Power Windows
A90 - Electric Trunk Release
B93 - Door Edge Guards
CD4 - 2-Speed Windshield Wiper/delay
C49 - Electric Rear Window Defogger
C60 - Air COnditioner
D64 - Lighted Vanity Mirror - Pass. side
G80 - Limited-Slip Differential
K05 - Engine Block Heater
K34 - Electronic Cruise COntrol
LC2 - 3.8L SFI Turbocharged V6 W/ Intercooler
MX0 - Auto Trans W/ Overdrive
(Strange how the trans is extra......)
N33- Tilt Steering Column
TT5 - Tungston Halogen Headlamps
T63 - Headlamps On Indicator
JA1- Heavy Duty Battery
JA6 - Theft Deterrent system
JM6 - Delco Cassette tape and ETR AM-FM radio W/ Seek/scan/autoreverse and clock
JW4 - Concert Sound Speaker system
J75 - Automatic Power Antenna
J52 - Electronic Instrumentation
Y56 - "T" Package - including 15" aluminum wheels, P215/65R16 B/W Eagle GT, Leather wrapped Steering Wheel,Gran Touring Suspension, Fast Ratio Steering

1.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

63K one owner miles, motor never apart, car never in an accident. Floors / frame are solid. Car runs strong / tranny shifts fine and firm.

Paint is "OK" certainly not great .... Interior is nice but not perfect.

Issues - Powermaster is dead. T-top rust issue on top of left A-pillar. 2 small rust issues on trunk lid mating area.

If you want one of the MOST UNIQUE '87 Turbo cars made and are willing to put in a little effort - this car is it

Asking 6k ....need this moved IMMEDIATELY

Dont be SHY !!!

Car is located in Suffolk County, Long Island

IF YOU HAVE CASH - LETS TALK NOW !!!

Wow yes rare,my dads is just like yours but all white ,do you have twighlight sentenial on that car,digital dash,

Block heater:cool: :cool:
HIs is Astro roof...

Originally posted by BandAid
Wow yes rare,my dads is just like yours but all white ,do you have twighlight sentenial on that car,digital dash,

Block heater:cool: :cool:
HIs is Astro roof...

Yes it does have digital dash and block heater....It was ordered with Twilight Sentenial , the Dash has the switch but they ran out of sensors and refunded the $$. The car was a Very late production # - it was also ordered with Leather / Long Console and again Buick had the dealer contact the owner and inform them that there were no more console's available - money again refunded and he then chose the pillow-back bench.

The cars' Window sticker is over $19,000 :cool:

Your Dad's car sounds SWEET !!

...I forgot to mention the Car comes with NOS GM T-Top Weather Strips, a Box full of extra's (MAFs, Coil Paks, etc.etc. - the original owner loved to change things for no reason :confused: ) and the complete set of Factory Manuals.

I've had some nibbles.....lets get this car moved !!

$5,000

(in case anyone is interested, I need to sell because I plan on bringing home another GS from Bowling Green and If I do and this car is still there when I get home, My Wife WONT BE !!!)

Save My Marrage !! :rolleyes: :D

Hmmmmmmm
Car wife
Car wife
Car wife
Both cost about the same,well if you have many cars then they cost about the same,,so your almost even..

Want to sell the T top seals

Dennis