87 Limited T-Tops

dart21

Original Black car is showing high miles 265k. Mods: 9/11 converter, shift kit, TH DP 3", 2.5 exhaust with flow masters, T-61 Turbo, Tranny cooler, Green injectors, Adj. fuel reg, Oil,boost, water, Gauges, GN Seats Minus center console. floor and trunk recently treated with POR 15. GN wheels on BF Goodrich 245-60-15's rear. 215-50-15 front. Can use new tires up front. Car has alot of new stuff that Iv'e changed. I Have a set of GTA's with tires that I will include with car. Just bought a new car, and have no space for the GN.
Car was well kept since day 1. Asking 5,000. Car is in N.Y.C. BKLYN. I have some bad pics of the car, taken with disposable camera. Can E-Mail Pics.

Original Black car is showing high miles 265k. Mods: 9/11 converter, shift kit, TH DP 3", 2.5 exhaust with flow masters, T-61 Turbo, Tranny cooler, Green injectors, Adj. fuel reg, Oil,boost, water, Gauges, GN Seats Minus center console. floor and trunk recently treated with POR 15. GN wheels on BF Goodrich 245-60-15's rear. 215-50-15 front. Can use new tires up front. Car has alot of new stuff that Iv'e changed. I Have a set of GTA's with tires that I will include with car. Just bought a new car, and have no space for the GN.
Car was well kept since day 1. Asking 5,000. Car is in N.Y.C. BKLYN. I have some bad pics of the car, taken with disposable camera. Can E-Mail Pics.

Don't let the mileage discourage those of you who are interested, this car is pretty clean, runs Great. Willing to negotiate price.

email m e pics lbradley@baybroadband.net

Would you be interested in a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa 40th Anniversary edition. I'm asking $7500, but if you will deliver, I will call it even.

Let me know.

2bike001.jpg

email m e pics lbradley@baybroadband.net

Would you be interested in a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa 40th Anniversary edition. I'm asking $7500, but if you will deliver, I will call it even.

Let me know.

2bike001.jpg

Does it come with a coffin? :D Man that's a nice a bike, but I'll pass. I am sure someone would be interested in that beauty, Good Luck.

For anyones info.....I have seen this car numerous times (parked in the nyu area...I was a student there a few moons ago).....and it looks like a really good deal for the price he's asking. By no means does it look like a beater. Actually....far from it. Good luck with the sale....seems like a very good price. Too bad I have 2 already.

For anyones info.....I have seen this car numerous times (parked in the nyu area...I was a student there a few moons ago).....and it looks like a really good deal for the price he's asking. By no means does it look like a beater. Actually....far from it. Good luck with the sale....seems like a very good price. Too bad I have 2 already.

I forgot I had posted here, yeah that was the car at NYU. And its for sale $5000 negotiable.