87 Grey Limited on 18's

Dusty Bradford

Here's the car that was for sale at BG. I'm posting for the owner because his computer will not let him log on for some reason.

It's an 87 Limited. 128k miles. Motor is a near stock rebuild with 206/206 cam with a turbo tweak chip and 60# injectors. Motor has 15k miles, tranny has 12k miles. ATR stainless headers, 2.5 stainless downpipe and factory style stainless exhaust with dual tail pipes. Heated O2 sensor, hot wired Walbro 304, cold air kit. Tranny has been rebuilt and it has a PTC 12" 2200 stall l/u converter. G80 posi. TCC solenoid has just been replaced. The car drives out nicely so it makes a great cruiser. Wheels and tires are new 18's with less than 1000 miles on them. Everything works including power antenna and power trunk release. A/C has been changed over to 134 and blows cold. Concert sound with Kenwood CD player. It turns plenty of heads as you could tell if you saw the car in BG. The tach is the only thing that is't working properly.

The 87 grille was not in good shape so it currently has the older style grille.

$8500 firm

PM for contact info.

Attachments

• chad1.jpg
    chad1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,699
  • chad2.jpg
    chad2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,697
  • chad3.jpg
    chad3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,710
  • chad4.jpg
    chad4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,687
  • chad5.jpg
    chad5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,689
Last one's

Attachments

• chad9.jpg
    chad9.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,664
  • chad10.jpg
    chad10.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,682
  • chad11.jpg
    chad11.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,666
I see T-Tops on there right? Can you ask him what turbo is on there? How's the paint and were there ever any rust issues?

Thanks,

Rob

The car does have T-tops. Stock turbo. Wheels are American racing.

There's nothing to hide in the pics. It has the usual surface rust spots on the inside of the door at the bottom and around the rubber seal area in the trunk like all turbo cars. It's not eat up with rust anywhere. He's just got it reasonably priced rather than getting the Barret Jackson syndrome like most people seem to have now days;) It's funny, even people in BG thought something was wrong with the car because it was priced like it was. We started to put 10,500 on it so he could sell it for 8,500:D It's priced to move. He's got a Malibu turbo V8 car going so he's selling his other toy.

Totally understand the rust areas and like the T-Tops. Hows the paint though, can't tell from the pics. Is it a newer repaint or old original and slightly cracked?

Barret Jackson Syndrome, ha, I like that :biggrin:

Thanks!

Rob

Totally understand the rust areas and like the T-Tops. Hows the paint though, can't tell from the pics. Is it a newer repaint or old original and slightly cracked?

Barret Jackson Syndrome, ha, I like that :biggrin:

Thanks!

Rob

It's been painted, not the cracked up factory paint. I'm sure it could use a good clay bar and waxing.

very nice ultra rare car....

These Limiteds should be selling for a premium now....they r just that rare and cool ....not many around....

Sorry to rip the thread, but are those American Racing Torqlite wheels? Mind sharing the size, backspace, and if spacers had to be used?

Also, has the guy had the Malibu long? I met a very nice guy at Steele Dragstrip a few years ago that had a GN powered Malibu.

Sorry to rip the thread, but are those American Racing Torqlite wheels? Mind sharing the size, backspace, and if spacers had to be used?

Also, has the guy had the Malibu long? I met a very nice guy at Steele Dragstrip a few years ago that had a GN powered Malibu.

They are American racing wheels. 18x8. Backspacing is around 3.5-4" and no spacers were used.

He's not the guy with the GN powered Malibu. That was malibuick231 on here.

nice

i had a couple guys call me from BG about this car, i live in neighboring town and was going to come down to look at it but couldn't make it....wish i had now. pm sent.

Hello Everyone

I Have Been Trying Forever To Get Signed On This Site But No Luck,
Have Always Been A Buick Guy For Years,so Maybe I Can Get To Talk To Some Of The Most Likeable People You Will Ever Meet.so Lets Get To Talking Buick.

i noticed something and had a question.....
why does the front air dam go all the way across? shouldn't there be an opening for the intercooler? how does that get air?? :confused:

and chad nice to see you finally got on!

No Trades Please

Just Want To Sell The Old Car, And Bluehair I Just Put The Spoiler On It For The Looks, But Id Does Not Effect The Car At All. Blue Hair Are You The Guy That Called Me The Monday At Work.

87 Limited

Thats Fine You Can Call Me Back At Work, I Will Be In And Out But You Can Leave Me A # Or Somthing.