87 Grand National seats

toomanymodz

Looking for some factory seats. Original black/gray. Must be NICE. No dirty, worn out, ripped, spongy/springy or stinky seats. Manual adjustors. Not interested in electric seats.

The power seat track just unbolts from the seat and then just put the manual seat tracks on and the side piece of trim off your old manual seat.

Just trying to help you maybe not limit your search. All passengers seats are already manual

Thanks for the info. A friend has an 86 and it's got plain buckets that are mint. I could probably re-cover those with new GN upholstery. The bucket seats are exactly the same otherwise.

Ther's a nice set in the "parts for sale" section.
Do you have a link? I looked but couldn't find. I see the seats located in Detroit but they need re-upholstered. I'd have well over a grand into them by the time i'm done. I was able to temporarily repair mine last night using 1/8" steel plate. Not sure how long it will last though.

Correct. By the time I pay shipping, then buy the upholstery and have a shop do the labor, I bet I'd have $1200+ into them.

Correct. By the time I pay shipping, then buy the upholstery and have a shop do the labor, I bet I'd have $1200+ into them.
You are probably correct. The nicest set of seat covers I've ever seen are sold by hwy stars. the gn covers have a sheen to them that is just outstanding. When my seat covers go, that will be the set I'll be getting. They were going for 650.00 at bowling green last oct. Too bad you don't live cooser to tenn. I'd sell you my old ones.

Yeah thanks. I'll keep my eye out for a set. I hope this temp repair holds for a while.

Gentlemen:
I need your help. My driver and passenger seats do not sit up right properly. Appears the recliner mechanism is gone. Is there anything that i can do to fix this? Do i need to find antoher original set of seats? May I have your feedback please? These forums have been very helpful. Thanks.

Gentlemen:
I need your help. My driver and passenger seats do not sit up right properly. Appears the recliner mechanism is gone. Is there anything that i can do to fix this? Do i need to find antoher original set of seats? May I have your feedback please? These forums have been very helpful. Thanks.
Welcome Pilgrim! Check our show car and restoration/body repair forum. I'm sure they would be a ble to tell you. There was a discussion on that subject way back when, but I don't remembeer much, because I didn't have any issues at the time.

i have a very nice n clean set of 86c/87 gn seats front & rear the driver seat is manual .$300 for the fronts or $400 takes both.48214 call mark at248-939-2506.