87 grand national radio

reded427

gnx #443
Looking to purchase ORIGINAL 87 Grand National stereo cassette with equalizer. MUST be in MINT working and physical condition.

I looked before and no one had a mint one with a guarantee. I ended up going to Gbodyparts, ask for Brian. You get a used radio that has a guarantee, what else could you ask for. If your close to his shop go by and pick the one you want off of the shelf.

I have around 25 radios here which one do you need? Am/fm no cassette
Am/fm casssette or am/fm cassette with eq

I have a mint one out of my personal car, with everything working properly: $150. or make me an offer...

Claude.:wink:

Sorry it took so long to reply. If the radio is still available and is in MINT physical and working condition I would be willing to pay $100.00 including shipping to 11797. If you are O.K. with this please furnish me with a paypal acct. to transfer funds.
Thank You, Ed

I have a nice one with a EQ. if your willing to pick it up I can do 100.00.. I'm in Long island NY

I have a nice one with a EQ. if your willing to pick it up I can do 100.00.. I'm in Long island NY

I am willing to pick it up or meet somewhere convenient for both. I am looking for a LIKE NEW working EQ radio. Also, are the the mounting brackets and knobs included?
Thanks, Ed

I think it is in mint cond. It does work fine too I tested it but again you can bring your car and test it yourself..Now $100.00 gets you I nice working radio.
$700.00 gets you a Brand new one I have been storing for years. Your choice