87 Grand National MANY Upgrades 10 Sec Car

tes87gn

87 Grand National MANY Upgrades 10 second car

I have an 87 Grand National for sale. This car has been in the 10's at the track (not me driving),several 11 second passes(me driving). Many Upgrades I'll list a few. Rebuilt engine by Anderson Performance, GN1 Aluminum port and polished heads roller rockers. Port and polished upper and lower plenum and intake (Champion Intake). I also had the car dynoed by Anderson performance and fell just shy of 500hp at the rear wheels. PTE Front mount intercooler, TE63 Turbo, Turbo Saver with System 1 oil filter. F.A.S.T Computer system, also programmed by Anderson Performance. Upgraded Aluminum Radiator with Duel cooling fans w/manual switch. GM performance Front Drilled and Slotted rotors,rear Aluminum drums. Rebuilt trans by Del-Trans all hardened internals. Car has full set of guages. The factory shifter has been replaced with a Hurst Quarter Stick Ratchet Shifter. Comes with IBM laptop with FAST progam installed also plays DVD's. New UMI upper and lower control arm in rear. ATR rear sway bar, new stainless brake lines on rear. The car was repainted about 5 years ago JET Black. New Zenon Headlamp assemblies with upgraded wiring and bulbs. This car has ALOT more to list but these are the few that stand out.

Asking 23K for car I will include the open car trailer with power winch and all tie down straps for 25k

I'm not on the internet much so if you leave me an email or respond to the thread I may not get back to you right away. The best way to reach me is by phone 443-220-5178 I'm only available 5pm to 9pm EST during the weekdays on the weekend I'm available ANYTIME. My current job take ALOT of my time.

You may also reach me at my email: tes87gn@yahoo.com

I should have pictures by tonight or sometime this week I'll be glad to send you all that I have.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Todd

Price REDUCED

17.5K For car 18.5 with trailer I have pics but I can't seem to post them here but I can send them by email if you would like to see them