87 Grand National hard top 22k miles

OhioC5

Underwear model
I bought this car last summer with 18,900 miles. I'm the second owner, it may show me as third, not sure. The original owner passed away and his son sold it to a local dealer. I know most just want to get on to the pics. I'll keep it short. I had a new tank, fuel pump, rear main seal, oil changed, fuel filter, plugs, wires and IAC motor installed soon after purchase. The oil and filter have been changed twice in the 3,000 miles I've driven this car.

I have original wheels, original center caps, lugs, original tires, original plug wires, fuel pressure regulator, up pipe, clamps, hose connections, air box, radio, waste gate actuator and everything that would've come on the car new.

The only original thing missing is the floor mats. I have the gray rears but no fronts.

The fuel pump was upgraded and hot wired. It has an accufab fuel pressure regulator, RJC power plate, cold air kit, 36 lb injectors, Razors alky kit, Pypes dual exhaust and American racing wheels. The tires and wheels have 3,000 miles on them.

I have two chips, a Reds alky chip and an adjustable turbo tweak chip. Right now it has the reds chip in it. The turbo tweak needs re-burned for alky.

Inside has a boost gauge and oil pressure gauge in a center console pod. I never got around to hooking up the oil pressure gauge.

I'll let the pics speak for the condition of the car. If you're serious about buying a low mileage GN, you can stop looking.

Why am I selling? I have my eye on another toy. Plus, currently finishing up restoration on a '69 Chevelle and would like to stay married. My wife has been more than understanding in regards to my car fetish, but I know my limits.

I will have a clear title the second week or so of June, that will be my last payment. My best friend owns a dealership. He can get you financed at the going used car rates depending on your credit. He got me a smoking rate.

Outside: no cracks in the glass, no stone chip in windshield. The paint is beautiful. In the below pictures the car hasn't been detailed yet, just washed. I was going to have it detailed, but my friends guy didn't come in to work today. All lights and signals work. The power antenna was working fine until one day it just kept running. It's unplugged now.

Inside: No rips, tears or worn spots in seats or carpet. No fading on the dash. The AC blows cold, heat works, windows word, dome light works, all dash gauges work. The headliner is coming loose, not real bad but just wanted to point that out. The radio is a CD/MP3 player with a front USB port.

Underside: Underneath is just as clean as the top.

My price is $22,000.00 American, it's not or best offer.

The only negotiation I'm willing to do is on the wheels and tires. If you want the car with originals on it, I will keep the American Racing wheels and tires. You could have the car for $21,000.00 either way you get the original wheels and tires.

For those that don't want to read the whole ad.
Price $22,000.00 Firm
Mileage 22,079
Akron, Ohio

I do have a board member interested in the car and will give him a few days to look at the pics. Wanted to offer it up here first before I put it in my friends showroom.

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8883.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8871.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

wow, doesnt get much better then that. cars like that dont come along too often

I've seen this car in person, and Matt is being modest. it is absolutely cherry!!! He's a great guy and the lucky bastard who gets this car will be more than happy with their purchase.. GLWS!!!!

food coloring, Grumpy...just a guess. We add green food coloring to ours. Could be Klotz alky lube as well.

Thanks Talon, you're correct and no one will be disappointed when they see this car.

The slight red is the remainder of the stuff easily had locally called boost juice. It's almost all gone, being replaced by alcohol. The red tint helped me find a small leak in the connection at the throttle body, so it's a good thing. I've discovered boost juice in not the best for KR. Once the Reds alky chip and alcohol met these isn't a hint of KR.

I think dying the alcohol is probably a good idea for leak detection.

As far as paint, I have no idea if its a repaint. From all I've read, this must be a repaint. It's far too nice, but this is just an educated guess.

Sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

thank you al, nice to meet you sir