87 Grand National for sale

Mark Lob

1987 Grand National with fantastic recent black re-paint, you can read the wattage off the light bulbs in the garage off of the hood. The paint job on this car was $3500.00. The car just had new upholstery added, the originals are still in great shape, and I'll sell them to someone needing to update their car.
New upper A-arm bushings, brakes and rotors, and shocks. Tires were replaced 2500 miles ago with 235/60/15 Uniroyals, stock wheels on the car are very clean and show no rusting, still Very nice and shiney chrome. new Power master system was installed last summer. A set of show quality GN chrome wheels and tires are available for the car, for $750, or exchanged with the current set for $500
Engine is as it came from the factory, all stock, the only exception is an aftermarket performance chip. Exhaust was replaced 2 years ago. This car has not been to any race track and has been adult owned it's whole life.
The car is rust free, and was from San Antonio TX. The car currently has 130K on the odometer, but truely looks and runs like a car with 25K. When I had the brakes replaced last week the mechanic who worked on it, and knows Turbo cars, assumed the car only had 30 K on it, and was very shocked to learn the truth. A car fax report is available, and shows no problems or damage.
Pictures are available to interested buyers. Here is a chance to own a GN that has not been modified or abused.

$9000

Mark Lob
Cedar Rapids, IA
319-247-2403 office
319-361-6465 cell

Travis,
I'll send some pictures wednesday morning. They are on my computer at work.
Mark

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer?
I have found another car I want to purchase and need to sel this one before I can complete the deal.
Mark Lob

I was told that $9000 maybe a litle too high, and it was suggested to put the price at

$7800.00

Mark

You are very welcome Mark

Thanks for the mention.
We will pick up the car on Saturday.
Looking forward to meeting you and bringing home our first turbo car.

Dana & Beth
:D :D