87 Grand National, Astro roof, Digital dash

Astoroof '87 GN for sale

I met with the owner on Sunday to have a (cosmetic) look at this GN. The car is as stated, interior and rims beautiful. Starts and idles well, All option listed as stock are present on the vehicle. Very well optioned astoroof GN. Owner seemed to be very honest and accurate about the condition. He point out every “little” flaw he know about. The only issues seems to be the power steering has a slight squeal at start, but up goes away shortly after start up. The body has a little touch up here and there (typical GM paint and seams) but you can tell this GN was not a daily driver every winter in Michigan. I am in the middle a frame off TR restoration and short on garage space. I was thinking buy the GN park it outside till I can make room. The problem is the car is too nice IMO to be left outside in MI while waiting for me to finish my other TR project. I wish I had the space inside to store this Buick. My .02c
Good guy to buy a car from GLWTS

suprised it took this long to sell. its funny after a car is sold now people are so interested. this car was a steal from the first day it was posted