'87 Grand National, 78k

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
1987 Buick Grand National

I bought the car in the summer of 2002 with a little over 55k on the clock the car now has 78k miles. The car has power windows, power locks, tint. There is a fresh paint job on the car that cost $3500. There are many upgrades to the car including:

PTE-44 turbo
42.5lb/hr injectors
3” Stainless Steel Down pipe (Terry Houston) with cutout
Cat-back exhaust
Airbags
Power Plate
Walbro 340 fuel pump
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Transmission rebuilt in 2005 by Janis Transmission
Boxed lower control arms
Rear Seat braces
Scan Master v2.1
Oil and Boost gauges
Drive shaft loop
GTA (GNX look-alike) wheels
Vacuum brakes

I am at work right now and do not have any pictures of the car available. However if you contact me I will email you pictures, and then I will add pictures to this ad later.

I am asking $14,500 for the car and all of the factory parts.

The car is in boca raton, I will email you pictures but it will not be until tomorrow, I am at work and I work 24hr shifts, sorry for the inconvience

I'm in Port St Lucie. Depending on how it looks, I'd love to come take a look at it.

Let me know,
Vincent

Sorry I did not get to clean the interior before I took the pictures.

The air dam that is missing I have a replacement for, I just didnt get a chance to put it on yet and I also have a complete set of new weather stripping.

Pictures:

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

Well, I'm not sure you could classify this as "fuel efficient," but it certainly is of equal value.

Let me know if you're interested. If you are, I hope you like attention!!! :biggrin:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/no...pro-street-1970-nova-florida.html#post1941710

You are tempting me... really bad I will think about it, the angel on my shoulder is saying, no you don't need another toy, you need a new fuel efficent vehicle while the little devil on the other shoulder is reminding me that I always wanted a nova...

damn

I'll let you know in the next day or two..

You are tempting me... really bad I will think about it, the angel on my shoulder is saying, no you don't need another toy, you need a new fuel efficent vehicle while the little devil on the other shoulder is reminding me that I always wanted a nova...

damn

I'll let you know in the next day or two..

Come to the darkside.......

We have cookies!

Hey Neil,

It was nice talking with you today. I'm looking forward to meeting with you on Saturday. I'm going to show up to the car show around 3:30pm, but give me a shout before you head up so I can tell you exactly where I'll be parked...

I promise it will a worth-while trip. :cool:

Neil,

Did you sell this car? I know someone that might be interested.

Let me know,
Vincent