87 Grand National $5500

nolitlwhls

This car is pretty well stock, has a dut neck on intercooler and a hypertech chip, has over a 100K but I am not sure exactly how much speedo was replaced before I got it, has 140mph speedo kit, runs real good smokes a little at start up sometimes, I am sure engine has never been touch, everything was documented on the car up to 90K, then nothing from there, It has been hit in the right side at one time and there was damage in the door jam area and it has bondo in the front portion of the RR quarter panel, the right side has a bunch of small door ding dents, Left has some but isnt too bad has been painted and then some dumass buffed the paint and swirled it badly and burned through in some spots, hood has been repaired, and there is bondo around the windshield on the right side, doesnt have any cancer rust and is not showing any but it has not been stored inside, no salt though, came out of Oklahoma, Doesnt look too bad from a distance, trunk and left side are pretty good, interior is pretty good needs RH door panel upper and passenger seat cover and headliner, the header panel was replaced with a regular Regal part and painted not too bad but could be repalace also, From what I have seen it is a pretty good car for the price. I would call it a 5 or 6 car.
Email me if you need more pictures I didnt post them all.
waynewilliams33yahoo.com

Attachments

• GN14.jpg
    GN14.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 446
  • GN13.jpg
    GN13.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 439
  • GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 427
  • GN5.jpg
    GN5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 430
  • GN6.jpg
    GN6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 420
Also has new tires on it and I have washed the engine compartment and it looks alot nicer than the picture.

Attachments

• GN7.jpg
    GN7.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 415
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 409
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 413
  • GN4.jpg
    GN4.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 409
  • GN10.jpg
    GN10.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 406
ttt

Attachments

• GN12.jpg
    GN12.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 403
  • GN8.jpg
    GN8.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 407
  • GN9.jpg
    GN9.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 400
  • GN16.jpg
    GN16.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 398
  • GN.jpg
    GN.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 390
Engine wasnt washed when I took these pictures, rest of interior is pretty good except on piece missing on the front and I think I have it, the bezels on the front are painted and so is the RH B pillar trim, I didnt want to spend the money for the good parts, Pass, seat cover has some holes in the bottom but the rest are good,

Also has the GNX vent on the Lh side and not on the right, I was going to just replace the whole fender on the right instead of trying to smooth it out, its pretty rippley. New shocks and alignment, has a small exhaust leak on the LH side it is the gasket, manifold is ok. AC works but the vacuum wont hold the door open, that is why there is a vise grip on the heater hose, I also did the vacuum brake upgrade, Real good daily driver needs alot of small things to be nice.

Where in eastern colorado are you. Im in Russell Ks. about the middle of Ks. I could possibly come look at it.