87 GN , You finish

87BuickMan

I have a 87 Buick Grand National, that is rust free and bondo free. It is currently torn apart, as in the front end is off of it, the engine and tranny are out of it. The front end had been pressure wased and sand blasted and painted black. The car it's self has 100,000 miles on it, but the engine and tanny have been rebuit at 93,000. The engine has been torn down and all new gaskets and seals and painted black. The engine has 009 injectors, fully ported heads(that once had a hidden nitrous system) and a reds 93 chip that is burnt for the car.
Here are some pics, if ya have any questions feel free to ask. Asking $7,500 OBO, will be a solid drive anywhere 12 sec car when put back together. Moving forces sale. I hate to sell it, as I have waited forever for this car (Is in super shape), but have to send it down the road as I won't have room for it shortly. Pick up in Warrensburg NY abourt a hour north of Albany NY.

Bruces45/Buick Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sand blasted front end sounds scary. You don't mean the sheet metal, right?

I have a 87 Buick Grand National, that is rust free and bondo free. It is currently torn apart, as in the front end is off of it, the engine and tranny are out of it. The front end had been pressure wased and sand blasted and painted black. The car it's self has 100,000 miles on it, but the engine and tanny have been rebuit at 93,000. The engine has been torn down and all new gaskets and seals and painted black. The engine has 009 injectors, fully ported heads(that once had a hidden nitrous system) and a reds 93 chip that is burnt for the car.
Here are some pics, if ya have any questions feel free to ask. Asking $7,500 OBO, will be a solid drive anywhere 12 sec car when put back together. Moving forces sale. I hate to sell it, as I have waited forever for this car (Is in super shape), but have to send it down the road as I won't have room for it shortly. Pick up in Warrensburg NY abourt a hour north of Albany NY.

Bruces45/Buick Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Would you sell it without the motor and trans and if so how much.

I have a 87 Buick Grand National, that is rust free and bondo free. It is currently torn apart, as in the front end is off of it, the engine and tranny are out of it. The front end had been pressure washed and sand blasted and painted black. The car it's self has 100,000 miles on it, but the engine and tranny have been rebuilt at 93,000. The engine has been torn down and all new gaskets and seals and painted black. The engine has 009 injectors, fully ported heads(that once had a hidden nitrous system) and a reds 93 chip that is burnt for the car.
Here are some pics, if ya have any questions feel free to ask. Asking $7,500 OBO, will be a solid drive anywhere 12 sec car when put back together. Moving forces sale. I hate to sell it, as I have waited forever for this car (Is in super shape), but have to send it down the road as I won't have room for it shortly. Pick up in Warrensburg NY about a hour north of Albany NY.

spell checked..:rolleyes: