87 GN with 38k miles - EXCELLENT IN & OUT

Sad to see it go Bruce! One of the best looking TR's I have ever seen!!! But some things are more important! If I had the money I'd buy it and sell mine!

:mad: well bruce i dont want you to sell it but i understand. who ever buys it is getting more of a car at a deal then you will EVER :eek: find out there this is one of the top gn's i have ever seen. this car is clean as clean can be. i wish you the best with the sell bruce. but hey just woundering if you want to trade even up... lol... good luck :D

thanks guys
your kind words are appreciated

Car is Sold

Just talked to Bruce a half hour or so ago and he informed me that this beauty is sold. It is too bad, I was looking forward to the ride out to see it.

You snooze you lose.

Thanks to Bruce for building and maintaining an awesome GN.

It's my first foray into the Turbo Buick world and I could not be happier.

Words cannot describe the condition of the car and the experience I had dealing with Bruce with all aspects of the transaction. The 1300 miles and 22 hours of driving were well worth it.

Look forward to keeping everyone updated on the progress and preservation of the car.

Bill

Sold

This Car Was A Deal! I Hate To See You Get Rid Of This Car! My Most Favorite And Closest Races Of This Summer Were Against This Car.

To The New Owner You Purchased A Very Nice Stand Up G.n.!
There Are No Hidden Issues With This 38k Original Car, And I Hope You Bring It To The Midwest Challenge In 2009!!

Tim