87 GN wheels with caps $100

kirbdawg69

I hate my sceen name :(
Hey I was cleaning out the garage and I have a a set of wheels that came off one of my cars, they will need to be re-chromed and 3 of them might be able to be cleaned up and the 4th is in sad shape. The caps themselves are not that bad. the tabs that hold them on are bent up but alway held in place and never had a problem with them. The wheels are in bad shape from when they where stored outside for 4 months and where suppose to be covered (another story :mad:) The tires on them are in decent shape also. $100 bucks takes it all and frees up some space in my garage. Im in SD let me know if anyone is intrested.

Any idea on what shipping would be to 53572? Any pic's of the wheels in there current state?

Consider me first in line for these, depending on S&H.

I can get pics up this afternoon when i get home. I think shipping them would cost a shine penny. Not really sure if they are worth it to ship that far. As I said they are kinda rough, 3 of them you may get away with using steel wool and clean them up but I know the 4th one will need re-chromed. Im going to give you a ballpark figure on shipping just give me a bit Thanks Kirby

ok so just guessing on weight if every wheel with tires weighs around 55lbs it cost $61 for one wheel... $244 for shipping plus $100 for the wheels and add $20 for some boxes to put the wheels in and your looking at around $364

If I got the tires dismounted at 30lbs is would $35 to ship just the wheels add $30 to get the boxes and tires dismounted your looking at $270 for the just the wheels and caps.

If Im off by the weight please chime in I just guess on the weight. Please let me know what you think?

pics of the wheels. The 3rd one next to the rusty one is really dirty but is in ok shape.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 129
  • wheels1.jpg
    wheels1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 128
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 123
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 129
You're right, I don't think it would be worth it purchasing them and having them shipped to Wisconsin.

I'm out :cool:

Oh man Im glad you wrote that Moparkid. I wasnt look to ship these, So I am stating it now cause Im not very smart and forgot to say it before LOCAL Pick up only. lol

rims and center caps wanted

can i pick them up tomorrow thursday May 20th..im in los angeles, will take me about 2 hours to get there.

you can call me at 323-900-9697
thanks
pete