87 GN T-Top Pro-Touring

wickedmotorhead

SQWURLY
I hate to part with this one, but I need to fund the next project. This car has been my daily driver for over two years. I have driven it across country multiple times. There is nothing like getting great gas mileage and picking off V-8 mustangs. This truly is one of the nicest GN’s that I have ever seen inside and out. Here are the stats.

1987 Buick Grand National
T-Tops, 95k original miles on chassis, 800 on engine.
PW, PDL, Power trunk release, rear window defrost, power drivers seat, 145mph speedo, console guages, scanmaster, CD player with dual 12" subs and 2 amps. Interior is in excellent like brand new condition.
Body is near perfect with an immaculate $4600 paint job and all new door and window weather seals, but does need new T-top seals.
Factory V6 engine was completely built by Mike Zimmerman at Zimmerman Racing with specs as follows:
All blueprinted and balanced with .020" overbore, forged turbo pistons, speedpro rings, billet main caps, double roller timing chain, roller cam, Champion GN1 aluminum heads with full roller valve train, port matched and massaged stock intake, ported stock intercooler, 40# injectors, brand new walboro fuel pump and racetronix hot wire kit, TE-60 turbo, Terry Houston 3" downpipe, ATR 3" crossflow dual stainless exhaust, dual Spal thermostatically controlled fans with custom racetronix fan harness, Accufab adjustable fuel regulator. PMAC tranny with raised stall stock converter.
Recently upgraded the suspension with Eibach Pro Springs all around, ATS forged aluminum spindles w/C5 Hubs and billet steering arms, SC&C Pro-Lite Adjustable upper control arms w/Howe Precision ball joints, and cross drilled and slotted C5 brakes with braided brake lines. Brand new American Racing 17” Torque Thrust II’s with custom billet centercaps wrapped in brand new BFGoodgrich G-Force T/As.
I have gone thru the entire car from front to back replacing anything that has even begun to look worn. Not only does this car have the potential to run in the 11's and has the hardware to run in the 10's with a few upgrades, it also handles like a late model Camaro. This car is show quality and could be driven coast to coast without concern.
This is one of the cleanest GNs you will find and fast as hell to boot! I have receipts for everything including original documentation. Also includes factory rims, tires, spindles, brakes, and factory UCA if interested. Asking $22K. Email or PM me if interested. Thanks.
Shane

Here's a link to a slideshow with a ton of pics. Note most of them were before I had the centercaps made and put on, but I did take some today with them on.
ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Nice car Shane! looks alot like mine.... wish you the best in your sale... Scot w.