87 GN Stolen DAYTON, OH

Dude I'm serious I would not hesitate for 1 second...call me crazy but after having 2 stolen and nothing done to the thieves I'm setup to be judge, jury, & executioner. Mentally and physically...

I hear ya. My garage door has a security contact and a motion detector that is connected to the rest of my house. If it goes off, the intruder gets to see what my second hobby is....guns:biggrin:

We haven't heard one peep from the police or the theives. I think its safe to say Ryan's GN is gone forever:frown: I just hope he gets his money out of the insurance company. Alteast they are paying for a rental car for him!

We haven't heard one peep from the police or the theives. I think its safe to say Ryan's GN is gone forever:frown: I just hope he gets his money out of the insurance company. Alteast they are paying for a rental car for him!

Ya know the DPD will only call you if they find it somewhere.

They called me and said that I need to come get my car at some junkyard off of Gettysburg. Someone reported it not moving on the side of the street for a few days...and it had no wheels on it. So they towed it and I had to pay $85 to get it. They could have called me and I would have came and got it from the street within minutes.:rolleyes:

The Dayton area used to be horrible for car theft. I remember for a while it seemed like i would hear about a friends car being stolen and found stripped in Dayton or Trotwood like once a week. And that was just among people I knew!!!

If any of you guys have had an 87 stolen, what did you get out of insurance? If you don't mind me askin? I dont want Ryan to get screwed:eek:
Brandon

I assume he didn't have an appraisal before hand? If not I would suggest he have one done, it will cost a few hundred but is well worth it. The insurance company will do the same. NADA has these cars listed correctly, not as a plain Regal so that helps.

He should gather any reciepts and photos he has and try to find comparable vehicles to his as far as condition, options, etc.

I am going thru the same thing since mine was stolen.
It has been 4 months and I am waiting now for a arbitration hearing then I will have a check.

I could have taken their check but decided there was a lot more room based on my appraisal and I would fight for it. My appraiser thinks we can get at least $3k more.

I was following this hoping there would be a good ending but looks like it is time to pick up the pieces.

Good luck and pm me if you have any questions.

Just remember. the car was mint condition.If car does get stripped . there is no way of telling how clean it was. That way price starts higher. dont feel bad. if you think you are cheating them your not.Dont give them the chance to cheat you.Trust me they will cheat you if they get the chance. good luck

87 GN recovered 11 pm by state trooper exactly 1 month missing!!! Not much damage either!!!!!!

87 GN recovered 11 pm by state trooper exactly 1 month missing!!! Not much damage either!!!!!!

OH MAN!!!!!

That is GREAT NEWS!

Make sure you tell Ryan I said I'm happy for him!

I love to hear this!

It sucks that it got stolen but it's great that he can get it back!!

-Jason

Thats good news, but if they were driving it for a month Im sure they beat the hell out of it:frown:

Did they get prints off car? Do you know any cops in your town?You know where im going with this.Any prints in car other than yours should be checked into. Payback is a mother f----r. glad you got the car back.Alarm and kill switch or glock in order.

They caught them red handed. Pulled over for a routine traffic stop says the trooper. The great part is the trooper gave us the drivers name and hauled him off to jail. He said somebody else stole the car and he was going to get the steering column fixed,yeah right!! The trooper also gave us the name of the person who stole it. I know several cops very well, we are currently getting addresses for both parties:D if ya know what I mean! The car still seems to run an drive ok, no rubber left on rear tires and trans is shifting not so hot, but the car didn't get majorly wrecked. Just has dents,dings, and scratches. Nothing was taken from the car. They didn't even open the trunk. They put roughly 1000 miles on it in a month. You can tell they kept the car covered and moved it regularly. Its completely fixable. We drove it strait to the body shop I currently manage aprox 15 miles from where it was found. You guys would have loved to see the look on my brothers face!! It was priceless.
Brandon

Post pics when your done with them .That is beautiful. scumbags deserve what they got coming. I have a vision. Two car thieves with lipstick on in bubbas cell waiting there turn:eek: .bottoms up bitche$.Then they get out and get beat down. I love it when meatsticks like that get caught. good luck with the car.

Excellent news!! I'm glad you got your GN back with minimal damage that can be fixed. I'm sure you'll have it up to par in no time, good luck with that. As far as the scumbags that stole it, well they will probably get theirs.

I just got in on this. Sorry that the car was stolen, but very glad that you have it back!
Good luck with everything.

Glad You Got Your Car Back. Did They Bust Your Column Or Tow It Off I Live In Middletown And Would Hate To Come Out And My Gn Gone.