87 GN Stolen DAYTON, OH

Ryan87GN

Grill Master
Last night my car was stolen in Dayton Ohio. It was an 87 with t-tops, It had 2 stock wheels on the front, 2 Eagle 5 spoke stars on the back. It has lier sigler leather seats, and the 3rd brake light says "UDLOSE". Please keep an eye out for my car. This was my first car, and basically everything I own. I'll try to get some pics up later today.

Sorry to hear about this. I'll keep an eye out for it down here in Cincy. If you want me to, I can post it on some local car boards down here. Let me know.

Bob S had a TR stolen up there a few years ago too.

I appreciate it. Its no show car, checked paint and rust. DTW 5298 was the plate #. It was stolen about 5 miles away from where Robbys Limited was stolen. Thanks again.

I posted this for you on some local Cincinnati boards for you. Hope that helps.

Last night my car was stolen in Dayton Ohio. It was an 87 with t-tops, It had 2 stock wheels on the front, 2 Eagle 5 spoke stars on the back. It has lier sigler leather seats, and the 3rd brake light says "UDLOSE". Please keep an eye out for my car. This was my first car, and basically everything I own. I'll try to get some pics up later today.
Dude! You NEED to get this info posted on SRD (Streetracing Dayton) ASAP !!!!!

www-DOT-srdayton-DOT-com

I just happened to see someone posted it on the Cincinnati Mustang Board!

I work in W.Dayton (ghetto) at the Dayton VA and have GOOD chance of seeing this car driving around!

Post pics/more details of the incident and Contact info on SRD !!!!!!!!

I appreciate it. Its no show car, checked paint and rust. DTW 5298 was the plate #. It was stolen about 5 miles away from where Robbys Limited was stolen. Thanks again.
Where was that at ??

Get on it and POST MORE DETAILS MAN!!! :rolleyes:

Folks WILL help you out if you give us the info!!!

I just made a posting over on SRD for you. Now please add more DETAILS (when-where) it got stolen!

Pics would certainly help your cause!

Email them to me if you don't know how to post them. Katmandu@woh.rr.com

Here's link to the posting on SRD!

Won't let me post a link until I have 4 or more postings. :rolleyes:

Hi,
I'm ryans brother. The GN was stolen off of revere ave in dayton, oh. This street is near the smithville rd area. The only brake lights that work in the gn is the 3rd brake light that states UDLOSE. The car has an all leather interior. Car has no rear hood moulding on rear of hood. Hood has been repainted so it is several shades off of fenders and header panel. His car has a boost gague and a scanmaster that clearly sits on the dashboard above the speedometer. Rt side rear tire goes flat in one days time so who ever the culprit is has to stop once daily to fill it up if the prick is still driving it! Car was stolen late monday night early tuesday morning. 12-3-2007 I really hate to see his car go. I found myself staring at a picture on my fridge of he and I lined up with each other on the drag strip I'm really going to miss all the good times we have racing each other. He's really bummed out, any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brandon

Hi,
I'm ryans brother. The GN was stolen off of revere ave in dayton, oh. This street is near the smithville rd area.
Hey Brandon,

Post some pictures and also the VIN !

I'll post them on the other local sites for you.

Damn, was a nice car last time I saw it several years ago. Good luck getting it back guys, hope you find it.

Brian

Here is the vin 1G4GJ1177HP455455. I'll have to dig for some pics. I dont know if I have any recent ones.
Thanks,
Brandon

Any update on this?

I bet you anything it's the same scum bag that got Robs car.:rolleyes:

Fair warning to anyone that attempts or does steal my GN...they will have several .223 rounds to pick out of their worthless piece of $hit body.:mad:

I work in beaver creek a couple days a week, and all over dayton/centerville/miamisburg the rest of the week. Sometimes I drive the Monte (it has a Turbo-6 sticker in the back window). Don't shoot! I got the drivetrain fair and square!

Hope you find your car. I will be on the lookout.

Any update on this?

I bet you anything it's the same scum bag that got Robs car.:rolleyes:

Fair warning to anyone that attempts or does steal my GN...they will have several .223 rounds to pick out of their worthless piece of $hit body.:mad:

+ 1 SMITH&WESSON they will sort out the problems:biggrin: . Or get rid of them:eek:. All states should have texas gun laws.Just cant shoot them in the back.Then you just do what Ron White says"shoot them in the leg till they turn around" I love it. You would have to think it is the same guys that took his car also.When i lived in Chicago. I parked on the street.I would pull computer and chained it from front control arm to curb sewer.My girlfriend thought i was nuts.Her uncle is the one that gave me the chain.Never had a problem .thank god. hopefully his tire went flat and they left it somewhere.good luck

+ 1 SMITH&WESSON they will sort out the problems:biggrin: . Or get rid of them:eek:. All states should have texas gun laws.Just cant shoot them in the back.Then you just do what Ron White says"shoot them in the leg till they turn around" I love it. You would have to think it is the same guys that took his car also.When i lived in Chicago. I parked on the street.I would pull computer and chained it from front control arm to curb sewer.My girlfriend thought i was nuts.Her uncle is the one that gave me the chain.Never had a problem .thank god. hopefully his tire went flat and they left it somewhere.good luck

Dude I'm serious I would not hesitate for 1 second...call me crazy but after having 2 stolen and nothing done to the thieves I'm setup to be judge, jury, & executioner. Mentally and physically...

I know its not 100%, but most of my cars are equipped woth starter-kill alarms, and I am equipped with CCW and a .380. I try to stay close enough to hear the alarm.........

:cool: