87 Gn Spoiler And Trunk Pieces And Etc.

BOTLFED

1 Fast Mother Fogger!
I AM SELLING THE FOLLOWING SINCE THE NEW FIBERGLASS IS HERE:

ALL 5 PIECES OF THE GN SPOILER ALL IN GREAT CONDITION READY TO BOLT ON. SIDE SPOILER PIECES DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF BLUE PIN-STRIPE BUT CAN BE REMOVED. 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

ALSO HAVE THE LOCKING MECH WITH REMOTE TRUNK OPENER SOLENOID ASKING 35.00 PLUS SHIPPING

THE TRUNK LID ITSELF FACTORY BLACK LID PAINT IN FAIR CONDITION WITH PLENTY OF SHINE ALSO HAS A CUSTOM CARPET KIT UNDERNEATH WITH A GRAND NATIONAL METAL DECAL IN THE CENTER AND ZERO RUST FROM THE SOUTH WEST DRY AS HECK CLIMATE..100.00 PLUS SHIPPING OR PICK UP YOUR CHOICE.

TRUNK TORSION BARS 20.00 PLUS SHIPPING

STOCK GN RADIO WAS WORKING WHEN REMOVED TAPE PLYER WAS IFFY. BUT RADIO WORKED FINE ALL IS THERE AND NICE AND SHINEY. 20.00 PLUS SHIPPING

How much would it cost to ship these ti nyc, 11420? Does it have any cracks or missing bolts on the center spoiler?

ALL 5 PIECES OF THE GN SPOILER ALL IN GREAT CONDITION READY TO BOLT ON. SIDE SPOILER PIECES DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF BLUE PIN-STRIPE BUT CAN BE REMOVED. 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

WOW THAT WAS FAST! post was up for 5 minutes . All the bolts and hardware are still there because its still attached to the car in the garage i will have to get a quote on the shipping to your zip i have no idea of the top of my head give me a little bit and i will get back to you any type of shipping you prefer USPS, UPS, FEDEX ,OTHER THANKS. ...Does anyone out there know the cost to ship a spoiler??:eek:

shipping cost

So i looked up the shipping to your zip FEDEX GROUND and and it came up around 20.00 plus or minus a buck. how about making it 145.00 shipped to your door and i will make sure it gets there bubble wrapped and packed nice and tight? payment would be postal money order let me know and i will pm you my address

SPOILER IS SOLD:)

ALL OTHER ITEMS ARE STILL UP FOR SALE PRICES ARE NOW CHEAPER MAKE OFFERS ON REMAINING PARTS:cool:

GUND

I had the guys from VFN make it for me there wait time is a little long but the work is excellent. The trunk lid they made for me looks better then my factory one. They have been doing this for like 40 years they have a great website. You'll see they make monster truck and funnycar body as well. i give them a A+:D

How much for the trunk lid? I guess the spoiler is gone? Is it a factory GN decklid with the holes for the spoiler? Thanks

If "aquickv6" doesn't take the trunk lid, I'll take the "custom" carpet kit off it! (Call sometime!!!!)

quickv6

Yes its the factory decklid with the holes in it except for the carpet underlay i am going to hang onto for the new one i got.... so i guess 75 bucks plus the shipping what do you think:)

On the decklid, Is it very clean and rust free? Does it have previous body work or need any now? I'm at 32725.

This deck lid is perfect and rust free always car dusted. or as my friends say i wipe it with a diaper;) i think the original jack sticker is still underneath it also it will come with the remote trunk latch atached to it. as far as the shipping i don't know if FEDEX OR UPS OR USPS will take its size i will ask this monday my fiberglass one cost me 110 shipped to my house through ROADRUNNER FREIGHT. i will take any suggestions on how to get it to you if you have any plus i'll check the prievious three.:cool:

I'll also check for shipping options, I was guessing about 40 lbs, but it may be lighter. (36"X58"X6") Do you still have the shipping box from your fiberglass decklid? That might be easy. I'll PM you with payment info, etc.