87' GN - Southern NJ - $8k obo

stizkidz

My car is a stock 87' GN hardtop with about 89,000 miles with tasteful upgrades. This car can be described as a "daily driver" because it is far from a show car but in too good condition to be called a project. I have owned it for about 3 years and always drove it as my secondary car only. I NEVER raced it. I am the second owner and it has a clean Carfax report. I am selling because I just bought a new car and I am about to graduate from college and I won't be able to afford to insure 2 cars plus my upcoming student loan payment plus my new car payment.

The good:
I had the entire fuel system upgraded (this includes walbro pump, hotwire kit, adjustable FPR, MSD injectors), new KYB rear shocks, Kirban's aftermarket body braces, new battery, ATR exhaust (looks and sounds great), transmission cooler, adjustable wastegate, TurboTweak custom chip, 3" MAF/translator, the transmission was rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago (by Brian Hofer of these very forums) with hardened parts, and a 10" stall converter from West Coast Converters.
Aluminum drums, boost guage, vacuum brake conversion. Receipts for all parts and upgrades have been saved!

The bad:
Needs body work around the passenger's side rear quarters and a small spot on the rear decklid near the GN logo. It is a Northeast car its whole life so unfortunately it got cancer. Obviously this means that it needs paint. The interior is beautiful with the exception of the driver's seat which needs to be recovered. The headliner has been replaced and looks great!

Please read: I am advertising this car for sale to serious buyers only! I purchased the car as an investment knowing that I could probably get more for it when I sold it than what I paid for it almost 3 years ago. That being said, I am not looking to get rid of the car or unload it for cheap. I do not need the money right now either so I will advertise it for as long as it takes to get what I know the car is worth. Basically, bargain-hunters and tire-kickers need not apply! The only trades I would accept would be partial cash plus something I could easily sell.

Asking $8000 obo. Located near Atlantic City, NJ.
More pics and info available by e-mail: jerseyben@gmail.com

29870d1197953869-selling-my-87-gn-gn2.jpg