87' GN - Southern NJ - $7050 firm

stizkidz

My car is a stock 87' GN hardtop with about 89,000 miles with tasteful upgrades. This car can be described as a "daily driver" because it is far from a show car but in too good condition to be called a project. I have owned it for about 3 years and always drove it as my secondary car only. I NEVER raced it. I am the second owner and it has a clean Carfax report. I am selling because I just bought a new car and I am about to graduate from college and I won't be able to afford to insure 2 cars plus my upcoming student loan payment plus my new car payment.

The good:
I had the entire fuel system upgraded (this includes walbro pump, hotwire kit, adjustable FPR, MSD injectors), new KYB rear shocks, Kirban's aftermarket body braces, new battery, ATR exhaust (looks and sounds great), transmission cooler, adjustable wastegate, TurboTweak custom chip, 3" MAF/translator, the transmission was rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago (by Brian Hofer of these very forums) with hardened parts, and a 10" stall converter from West Coast Converters.
Aluminum drums, boost gauge, vacuum brake conversion. Receipts for all parts and upgrades have been saved!
*Yes, the original wheels and centercaps are included with the car!

The bad:
Needs body work around the passenger's side rear quarters and a small spot on the rear decklid near the GN logo. It is a Northeast car its whole life so unfortunately it got cancer. Obviously this means that it needs paint. The interior is beautiful with the exception of the driver's seat which needs to be recovered. The headliner has been replaced and looks great!

Please read: I have had the car listed about a month now. I am sick and tired of people asking me "what's your bottom line". So, I decided to change the price to $7050 FIRM! I am asking for serious buyers only... Basically, bargain-hunters and tire-kickers need not apply! The only trades I would accept would be partial cash plus something I could easily sell.

Asking $7050 FIRM. Located near Atlantic City, NJ.
More pics and info available by e-mail: jerseyben@gmail.com

22 current pics of the car:
87' grand national photos

Attachments

• CIMG0163.jpg
    CIMG0163.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,139
Hey James. I got your message. I will call you later this evening to talk about the car and what you thought after seeing it this morning.

I don't know to be honest I don't know if it's worth it to me to give you 7k & then do the body work/paint My Est would be 7k for that alone without anything else.I don't know

I already have 2 other people who are strongly considering the 7050 firm plus a 3rd person who has made me an attractive trade offer... so thanks for looking.

You are more than welcome to make me an offer at any time. Please do.

As for the people interested in the car:
1 person is doing research on body work and will be getting back to me in a few days, another person is coming to take a test drive next Sat, and the third person has made me a standing offer for a 2003 Harley trade straight up if I don't find anyone who will make me a reasonable offer.

Car is running well,body work simple enuff that my 12 yr old could knock it out.Thanks for an easy transaction! Careful with the bike!!!!!