87 GN SE Va.

Did you ever get to diagnose that whining in the rear end??

Pinion bearings,rear is orginal...I would replace the bearings/ring pinion and reset the depth and back lash. The wine is not that bad I just want to be sure I disclose all info about the car.

Let's make a deal guys,I will consider all offers.:)

Update

Due to serious lack of interest and the good ol economy I have dropped the price to $9500. I am also considering parting this bad boy out. I can sell the drivetrain,then sell the roller complete. I will not part it out unless I have enough commitments for other stuff. I will not sell the 8.5 rear separate from the chassis,car needs to beable to roll around my property.

So TTT cash talks BS walks,this is a nice GN and a good deal.

Don't part it out. I'll be back in the states in In late September. I'll come up from NC and check it out.

Don't part it out. I'll be back in the states in In late September. I'll come up from NC and check it out.

Don't take this the wrong way..:biggrin: but I've had pm's/emails/phone calls..coming to look at it tommorrow,don't have all the funds yet another few weeks,gotta sell my car 1st, will you take $7500 for it and the most fall off the face of the earth never to be heard from again...:)

Someone with cold hard cash will get a good deal,whole or in peices.:wink:

i know what your going thu,,, i'm trying to sell mine too,,, i might to part out mine too..... prob get more for it......good luck with the sell......

Steve,

I'm brand new to the turbo buick scene and have been lurking on the board for a month now. Turbo Bob said he knows you and the car and and that it's a good deal. Could you email me at mlkschultz@bellsouth.net to chat. I'm in the middle of a move to valdosta GA from Shreveport LA and won't be able to see the car until late July but I'm interested if you still have the car.

Michael

you want to be careful posting your personal email on open forums like this. Its a recipe for lots of SPAM.

Send a PM to SGRIM, he should be able to remove it for you.

Steve, Mike's a good guy. Hope you 2 can strike a deal.

Bob

Thanks Bob and Pete. I emailed him and suggested he talk to Pete since he's seen the car and driven it a few times.

And the $9500 is a firm price. I have another header and crossover in route to fix the exhaust leak. Car is as described no hidden BS.

Good call bob - I can be a knuckle head at times. Steve - 'll check the email, life is hectic with the move but maybe we can work something out.

Hogdriver is coming the end of July to check out the car,we have agreed to leave it on the market between now and then. I have already had a deposit last fall and the deal fell apart when the time came(circumstances)not going down that road again.

Hopefully get the headers on it this weekend and I have some much better front tires for it also.

Swapped out the headers and crossover,exhaust leak is gone. Was cracked on the inside of the #5 header where the tube meets the flange.

Also changed the shifter cable with a NOS GM one(discontinued) as this was starting to bind a bit.

I work close by in Smithfield until 3pm tommorrow. Can we get together after I get off?

I work close by in Smithfield until 3pm tommorrow. Can we get together after I get off?

Call the number in my sig when you are ready to come,I will see exactly what I am into at that time and see if it works.