87 gn roller for sale in indiana !!!

fugitive

$3300 located in monticello indiana. interior is in good shape,needs headliner though. will also need doors and rockers replaced. car has aluminum drums,dual air bags, working powermaster,and new brake pads and rotors up front. car is running but has a rod knockin now,will be pullin motor next week if anyone is interested. email with any questions. thanks nick

Hey

That is a sweet car man if i had the money i would take it off ur hand rite of way but i dont. but as soon at i get money i will be buying another one asap for my self and fix mine up as a play toy lol more for drag racing.

Nice pics, Is that the car your selling?
Are you just pulling the motor? Let me know what your leaving and or taking off the car.
The reason I ask I need the whole front clip and more.
In short someone stole and wrecked my GN in about 18minutes. I got it back but it doesn't look good, the A-hole rearended a box truck at 65mph. I'm still waiting for my Insurance company to let me know whats going on.
Thanks,
Jay

thats the car. probably takin all the good speed parts off along with the tranny, motor, and wheels. leaving everything else intact then probably puttin the car on ebay,need to sell or trade for something fairly quick. nick